She sees you naked for the first time

Hi how's everybody doing 🫶🏼

——————————————

Taylors POV

I walk in the door to me and Y/ns shared apartment. I'm exhausted after being at the studio all day and all I wanted to do was take a nice shower and lay in bed cuddled up next to my girlfriend.

"Y/n?" I call out. Normally when I get home she's either in the kitchen making dinner or on the couch with the cats. She works from home and she's normally done for the day around 4.

She's probably upstairs still in her office.

I set my keys and bag on the counter before taking off my shoes. I don't bother putting them away because I'm just so tired.

I trudge up the stairs and enter our room. I take my shirt off and throw it in the almost overflowing laundry basket. We both keep forgetting to do laundry, but when we do remember, we're too lazy to get up.

I open the door to the bathroom without thinking and the first thing I see is my naked girlfriend brushing her wet hair.

She snaps her head to look over at me and I immediately cover my eyes while stumbling backwards, resulting in me falling backwards onto my ass.

"Oh fuck Y/n. I'm so sorry." I hear her giggle and walk over to me, taking my hand and pulling it away from my eyes.

"Baby, it's okay." I open my eyes and see that she has a towel wrapped around herself now.

"I didn't see you downstairs so I thought you were in your office." My eyes couldn't help but wander across her damp body.

Good god she's so sexy.

"It's okay, Tay. I don't mind you seeing me naked." She smiles and laughs. "I also don't mind my current view."

I then remember that I'm only in my lacy bra and jeans. I bite my lip and let her help me up into a standing position. I set my hand on her cheek. "Please tell me the water is still warm because I am in desperate need of a shower."

She giggles. "Definitely." She leans in to give me a kiss. I wrap my arms around her and start to loosen the towel. "Is it okay if I take the towel off of you?"

She nods.

"I need words, babygirl." I see her cheeks redden at the use of the pet name.

"Yes."

I remove the towel and toss it the floor before letting my eyes wander. "You're perfect."

"No you." She giggles and leans in again. She starts to walk us towards our bed.

"Are you sure Y/n? Are you sure you're ready to have sex?" I reassure while looking into her eyes.

"Tay, we've only been together for a month and we're already living together. I'm ready for it." She caresses my check with her hand.

"Well then, baby let the games begin." I pick her up in my arms and take us to bed.