Pickup lines

word count: 502

———————————-

No one's POV

You're lying on the couch with your head in Taylor's lap, with Friends playing in the background on the TV. Taylor has her focus on the TV while she's absentmindedly running her fingers through your hair and stroking your cheek. You shift your position so you're on your back and you can't help but stare at your beautiful girlfriend.

Taylor notices your shift in position and she looks down at you momentarily before looking back up at the TV. "You okay, baby?" She lays her arm across your stomach and lightly brushes her fingers up and down your waist.

You nod. "Yeah, I'm just enjoying the view." She looks back down at you, blush filling her cheeks as she sees you staring at her. She smiles and scrunches her nose at you.

"Hey baby? You know if you were my homework, I'd slam you on the table and do you all night long." You giggle as her eyes widen and she looks at you.

"Y/n!" Her shocked expression doesn't last long as the sound of her laughter fills the living room.

"What? I mean if you were a parking ticket, you'd have fine written all over you." You say as she continues laughing. "You're a dork."

You sit up and sit next to her, stretching your legs across her lap. She lays her hand on your thigh and plants a kiss on your cheek.

You both recenter your focus on the TV and you run your fingers through her hair. "Taylor, what's my name?"

She looks over at you to see you smirking. "It's Y/n you goof." She chuckles as she traces small circles on your thigh with her thumb.

"It's a good thing you remember because you'll be screaming it later tonight." You laugh as her jaw drops before a laugh escapes her lips.

She bites her lip before looking you in the eyes. "You know, I was feeling a little down today but you've definitely turned me on."

"Damn, Tay." You place your hand on her cheek and give her a quick kiss.

Not feeling like a quick kiss was enough, she pulls you back in and presses her lips to yours. She pushes her tongue into your mouth and your tongues battle for dominance as your hands explore each other's bodies. You hurriedly get on her lap so you're straddling her.

You pull away from her lips and look into her eyes. "All jokes aside, I used to never believe in love at first sight. But that was before I saw you." You caress her cheek and lovingly smile at her.

You swear you saw a tear escape her eye as she stares at you with love and admiration. "I love you, Y/n."

"I love you more, Tay." Her hands rest on your hips and yours rest on her cheeks, caressing them. She wraps her arms around you, bringing you in for a hug.

She is the best thing that's ever been mine.

———————————————-

i lowkey had fun writing this one 🥺

requests >>>>>>>