You can't keep your hands off her

You're sitting on the couch bored out of your mind. It was one of those days where all you wanted was your girlfriend.

You hear the door open and you look up to see girlfriend walk in. She sets her keys down on the side table and takes off her shoes as you leap off of the couch and run into her arms.

"Well hello to you." Taylor giggles and gives her neck a quick kiss.

You pull away and run your hands through her hair. "I missed you."

"It seems so." She giggles again. "I missed you too, even though I was gone for only five hours."

"Five hours too long." You peck her lips and smile at her. "You're so cute."

"That's all you, pretty girl." She traces your jawline with her finger and gently presses her lips to yours.

Your hands hold her hips and her hands run through your hair. She traces her tongue across your bottom lip, begging for access that you willingly grant.

"I'm so hungry." She says in between kisses.

"Mmm so am I." You grip her hips a little tighter.

She breaks the kiss and straightens out your hair. "How does spaghetti sound for dinner?" She lightly taps your butt and walks towards the kitchen.

You stand there with your mouth wide open. "Taylor Alison Swift." You whisper. You walk towards the kitchen where she was getting the box of spaghetti noodles out of the cupboard. You go up behind her and give her a firm smack on her ass.

She jumps and turns around, almost dropping the box of noodles. "Y/n!!"

You wink at her. "Couldn't resist. You have a nice ass."

She giggles. "You're adorable." She turns back around.

You wrap your arms around her from behind and rest your head on her shoulder, which was easy because both of you happened to be the same height. You plant some kisses on her neck. "You're so beautiful." You mumble and brush her hair to other side so it wasn't in your face.

"I guess you really missed me today." She sets the box down and turns around in your arms to look you in the eyes.

"I miss you whenever you're gone." You said making her smile. The smile you fell in love with and could look at all day.

In fact, you could stare at her all day. She's the most beautiful person you've ever seen. Not only is she beautiful on the outside, but on the inside too. She would do anything and everything for the ones she loves and cares about. The moment you laid eyes on her for the first time, you knew she would be the one you'd spend forever with. Not just that, but you thought she was sexy as hell. Well, that's because she is.

You bought a slightly revealing dress for your first date with her and, well, she was the one to take it off at the end of the night. It was the best night ever. In the morning, you didn't know if you had known her for 20 seconds or 20 years. You knew she was the one for you.

You were snapped out of your thoughts when she spoke. "What are you thinking about?"

You caress her cheek. "Our first date."

A burgundy tint appeared on her cheeks. "That was a great night. The dress you wore was a major bonus." She giggled. "It made your boobs look great."

You laughed out loud. "I fucking love you."

"I love you more, baby."

As the evening continued, you kept one hand on her. While she was cooking dinner, while you two were eating, and while you two were on the couch watching Greys Anatomy.

As you got ready for bed that night and got under the covers, you couldn't help but think about how lucky you are to have found Taylor. You laid her head on her shoulder and wrapped an arm around her.

"Goodnight, my love." She said before kissing your forehead and wrapping her arms around you.

"Goodnight, pretty." You gave her one last kiss before falling asleep.

————————————-

Hi besties!! I hope you liked this 🥺 I was initially going to have it be a smut chapter, but I went for short and sweet instead 🤍