She leaves without an explanation pt 2

Here's the long awaited part two!!

TW: mentions of eating disorders and miscarriage

—————————————-

I tap on her contact. I couldn't delete it. There was that part of me that couldn't bring myself to do so and I'm so thankful I didn't.

I press call and it rings a couple times before she picks up.

"Hello?"

I start to tear up again. God it feels so good to hear her voice again.

"Y/n? It's Taylor... can we talk?"

——————————————-

Y/n Pov

August 23rd, 2019

For a moment, it felt like my heart stopped beating. My mouth was wide open at the sound of Taylor's voice.

"What is it, Taylor?" I say coldly.

"Um... I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I really am."

I scoff. "That's really all have you say? You hurt me to the point where I was at my lowest. I felt like I could never trust someone again, let alone love anyone like I loved you again. I was there for you when you struggled with an eating disorder. I helped you and gave you endless love and support through everything. You threw it all away. I really don't know what you thought you'd get out of this call, but I don't want to hear it."

"Y/n please just hear me-"

"No." I cut her off. "Whatever it is, it can wait. I'm too busy trying to ignore that today is the release day of the album you wrote about your new boy toy."

"I still love you, Y/n. I really do."

I laugh. "Then why did you leave? If you really loved me, you wouldn't have done what you did to me. I still hold love for you, but it's not the same that I held before you left me. I loved you, Taylor."

Before she can respond, I end the call. Tears slide down my cheeks at a rapid pace and I slowly slide down the wall in my bedroom. I bury my face in my hands and sob.

It took everything in me to not instantly forgive her and take her back.

——————————————

September 20th, 2019

I scream into my pillow as tears flood down my cheeks. Today would've been me and Taylors fourth anniversary. We may have started dating while she was on her 1989 world tour, but it was still special regardless.

Andrea called me earlier and asked me how I was holding up. I didn't have it in me to sugarcoat it. I'm still grateful I have somewhat of a mother figure in my life who genuinely cares about me, even though her daughter left me.

Taylor and I haven't talked since that phone call. I know I should've heard her out, but I was still so angry. When she told me she still loved me, I could tell her voice was full of regret and hurt.

There's a part of me that wants to text her, but there's another part of me that wants to ignore her and try to move on. I bury my face in hands and sob.