Jimin couldn't speak after that, he can't paid her enough and forcing her to stay means he is snatching her dream. And supporting family, he knows how important it is.

"I am sorry sir! I got the email last night. It was so sudden_____"

"I can understand. There's no pressure okay!" He sighed, fixing his narrowed eyebrows. "You made my work so easier that I was depending on you too much. It was just I was panicking that how I'm going to manage children and the work along. You really worked hard here. I am grateful."

"Thank you sir." Lia smiled at his understanding. "I am sorry that I am leaving right now without my replacement."

"No problem I will talk to T_____"

"My papa!" Minji left Jungkook's hand and ran in the centre of house. He understood the situation. He turned to Jimin, made puppy eyes and said...

"My papa is best papa. He is handsome. He is genius. He can beat all bad uncles."

"What do you mean little boy?" Lia asked.

"I mean. He can cook. He can clean. He loves children. He is perfect."

"Are you requesting a job for your father?" Lia asked again.

Minji nodded. Happy that she understood.

"No, Minji!" Jungkook went to his son, carried him in his arms. "We need to leave today."

"Why papa?"

"Remember grandpa is waiting for our medicine."

Minji pouted. "Don't you wanna stay here? Mr. Jimin is so nice."

"If that's the case I can help you. I will deliver the medicines to your father." Lia said, winking at Minji.

Then she looked at Jimin. "Sir, I think he can replace me."

"I think they should return." Jimin said, indirectly denying.

"Papa! Say something!"

"I-I need this job." Jungkook suddenly agreed to the work. "I am unemployed right now. If you could give me this job, I would earn for_____"

"You will get low payment." Jimin said, not even thinking twice. That surprised Jungkook because he thought Jimin doesn't want him there.

"I-I agree."

"There's no time limit for work."

"Okay."

"You need to help me in medicines."

"Okay."

"You need to cook, you need to clean."

"I will do it."

"You need to teach children."

"Okay!"

"Okay?? You sucks at maths."

"I am good at it now. Remember you've helped me. Besides these children needs basic maths."

"Wait a second. Did you just said Jimin sir helped you? You know eachother?" Lia asked.

Her question spread silence for a minute.

"Okay! I am going to drop Lia to the village. I have collected clothes at the backyard. You wash them." Jimin said to Jungkook.

"That's mean we found the replacement." Lia asked, hugging the children.

"Yeah, but until I found another person to work here, I will keep him." Jimin made a quick decision. People really don't want to work in low income.