🍀18🍀

"That sounds like a good idea to me!" Mr. Jeon was on the phone. He swung around his chair to the front.

His eyes met with Hazel who was at the door. Her face was resentful.

"I will contact you later." Saying that he ended the call and focused on her. He could perceive that there is bad news...

"Uncle!"She began to sob right there, hysterically...

"Hazel dear! What's wrong?"Mr. Jeon pulled her in and sat her on the couch.

He gave her a glass of water so that she could calm down and tell him what made her come to him crying.

She drank water in one breath, breathing audibly.

"Now, Tell me what 's the matter?"

"Uncle! I don't think I can keep him with me for long!" She wiped her tears... "I tried so hard. Now I don't know what to do anymore."

"What happen dear? You know he loves you!"

"It was before! He is changed now."

"Wait! I am talking with him." Mr. Jeon unlocked his phone.

"It is no use. He will not listen.  He... Someone has entered his life." She claimed.

"What?"

"It's true. That's why he is not the same Jungkook I love. He ignores me. Right now! He is not in his apartment. He didn't tell me anything. I am sure he is with..."

"Who is she? Do you know her?!"

And that's what Hazel wanted to hear. She was pleased internally. 

"He!... That someone is a boy!"

Hazel again started her fake sobbing so that Mr. Jeon couldn't speak anything to her and accepts whatever she is saying. She thought he will reprimand her for telling him unacceptable things but he was silent. So she thought it is a chance to fill up his mind.

"His name is Park Jimin. A son of a farmer..." Like this, she told him about Jimin portraying him badly as much as she could.

The changing expression of Mr. Jeon was encouraging her to speak more badly about Jimin...

"My love, his life and your reputation of all these years, you worked hard for this, everything will snap in a second if he comes out as a____ I am afraid that the filthy boy will turn him into gay just for money. And a money sucker leech-like him won't go off easily." She joined her hands while bringing fake gloom to her face. "Please uncle do something about it."

"You do not worry! I will find the solution to this problem."

_____________

"Excuse me!! Is this Jimin's home?!"

Hearing this voice Jungkook ran out of the house at the speed of light. His doe eyes turned into glare...

"What are you doing here?"

"Your father! My uncle asked me to search for you. You and Jimin weren't at the apartment, your phone was alone on the bed, so I dialed Jimin's number, a few minutes of the ride and I am here."

Taehyung climbed on the deck, heading inside but Jungkook grabbed him by his arms.

"Where are you going?"

"Inside! After all, this is my future in-laws' house."

Jungkook let out a short laugh and then he gripped his arms tightly, trying to show him his irritation...

"Save this for later! You gonna feel jealous of me every day because Jimin will be my boyfriend very soon." He grabbed Jungkook's hand and pulled out his hand from him... "And your girlfriend is dehydrating, call her or else she will harm Jimin again and I don't want that! you got it, Mr. Straight?"