🍀35🍀

He was damaged more than furious. When Jimin sobbed in his arms, telling him all the tortures he went through, alone it shredded his heart. He felt pain every time his tears balled down on his cheeks.

He knows how strong Jimin is. But he cried.

No one could hurt him. Thinking that he rammed into his father's house.

Jimin insisted on going with him, but he refused.

His steps abruptly ceased. He saw Hazel, his father and Jimin's parents in the living room. The scene in front of him confused him for a while but when Hazel passed a bundle of money to Jimin's parents, he comprehended. He could feel his insides burning and his veins were swelling in rage as if it would burst blood.

"Wow! What a wonderful plan?!" Jungkook strolled to them while clapping his hands, controlling himself not to jump on them.

His appearance astonished everyone who was presented in the place. Hazel and his father's face became colourless. They could feel their own saliva bitter in their mouth.

"Didn't you feel shame? Scheming against your own son to unravel him from his love. How low you can go just to keep up your shit-like reputation? I never asked you for this. All I wanted was for you to understand me. And I thought you did. I thought I had my father behind me to support me. But I was wrong. You never cared about me in the first place." He said every word gritting his teeth, full of hatred, loathing him from the core...

"You said too much to your father." Hazel cut in. Mr. Jeon wasn't saying anything, he looked ashamed and apologetic. This could waste all the plans she made till now to manipulate him.

She cursed Jimin under her breath, wanting to give him unforgettable nightmares. Even after warning him, and showing him what could be done to his loved one. He didn't learn what she wanted to teach him.

"Without knowing the truth you can't blame him, you can't talk with him like that."

Jungkook glared at her, his disgraceful watch made her gulp. "And what's the truth, Hazel! You had a boyfriend when you were in relation with me. You sending Jimin's grandfather to prison, accusing him of a false accident, You sending frauds to his house, you disrespecting his family, you trying to buy his dignity or the truth is that you are the nastiest woman who ever existed in this world."

Hazel was tongue-tied. All the curtains were pulled up from her bad doings. She slowly rolled her eyes at Jungkook's father who wasn't aware of what happened with Jimin and his family in Hadong. Then she looked at Jimin's parents who were looking at Jungkook with hopeful eyes.

"And I am well aware that your dad____"

"Look! Uncle, he succeeded." Hazel cut off his words. She lurched herself to Mr. Jeon. "He succeeded in manipulating him and look at the results. This is what he made him."

"Stop with your___"

"Jungkook why don't you understand... what you are thinking right now is what he wanted to plant on your mind. He came to you covering himself in shiny clothes and you thought he is gold, completely making you blind by his slippery lies. And what you did? You broke our engagement, you broke my trust and my love. You made me cry and I still tried to support you. Have you ever thought of me when you were falling for him? No!... You are also a nasty man." She hissed at him.

Jungkook's narrowed eyebrows set back to their place. The anger he had lessened a bit which only provided energy to Hazel to speak more.

"You don't know anything. And if you don't believe us then hear it from his parent's mouth."

Hazel walked to Jimin's father and gave him big, scary eyes, alarming him indirectly to wrap up things and she won't do anything to his family.   "Tell him about your son."