🍀22🍀

After that night they pretended as if the confession never happened. They acted as usual. 

But how long you will persuade yourself? How long you will wear that mask? Every night he cries, only his eyes know how much it flowed tears.

And every morning when he wakes up with his wet pillow, he finds out that woke up for another painful day.

He never dares to speak again about his feelings to Jungkook, he knows if he did then this time Jungkook will reject him verbally and he will not be able to bear that.

Then what he is hoping for? What is making him stay there? Jungkook is hurting him so much but he couldn't hate him for that. This is what happens when you are in love.

Love is tragic, yet we all are falling for it.

"We will talk with him Jimin!" Hoseok put his hand on his shoulder to assure him.

"It's okay! Now that I let out what I feel, I am light. It's okay! I am with him for whatever he chose. I can't force him right." Jimin said like he was saying those words to convince himself.

"Jimin! I am so sorry for you" Namjoon said with concern..."That thick head is____"

"Don't worry! I will be alright in no time!"

Yoongi hugged Jimin.

"Thank you hyung!" He waves at them, then separated their ways.

"We should do something, isn't it?" Hoseok said to others...

They nodded in response.

Before entering inside, Jimin inhaled air and exhaled loudly. He saw sandals on the shoe rack. His heart dropped. She was there...

"Oh! Jimin is also here!" Hazel almost screamed. She was gleaming... Something was so new about her.

"I am here to take you guys. I got three movies ticket." She linked her arm with Jungkook and then intertwined her fingers with him.

Jimin hurtfully looked at their hand. How she can touch him rightfully?

"Jungkook! Where is your ring!" Hazel exclaimed, searching the ring on both hands."Why aren't you wearing it?"

"It's in my pocket!" Jungkook took out a ring from his pants pocket.

"This is our engagement ring." She took the ring and put it on his ring finger while giving side eyes to Jimin.

And for Jimin, the land under his feet crumbled. Engagement. When? Where? How? He looked at Jungkook's eyes for the answer but he fluttered his eyes and looked away...

"You should always wear it. So other people know that you are taken!" She turned to Jimin with a grin. "Why do you look so shocked!? Don't you know about our engagement? I thought Jungkook has already told you!"

She smiled and showed Jungkook's ring finger and hers. "We are engaged in the presence of our parents. We decided to keep it secret because my father is busy with his political work and Jungkook's father is dealing with some agreements. So when the right time comes we will announce it publicly. "

"Hazel! I-I think we are getting late! I go and change quickly!" Jungkook shuttered...

"Okay!"

Jungkook went inside the room. He didn't even glance at Jimin...

"You see Jimin!" Hazel sighed... She got near him. "He is mine! No matter where you take him he will come back to me. We need, I mean my father needs this engagement so much. Soon we will get married. And you will be the special guest I will invite."