🍀39🍀

He gazed at the beautiful male for the last time.

For the last time, he kissed his forehead. The beautiful night he gave, will be treasured as one of the best memories in his life. He couldn't ask for more, he made him happy.

"I love you." He whispered...

Then he seized the handle of his suitcase, gliding it with the pace of his footsteps. After the battle between two words stay or leave, he finally let his mind in peace.

He chose the second word because he didn't see any ray of light in choosing the first one. He is not running away, he is quitting to keep him safe. Even though there's no vouch that the monster will not harm Jungkook he doesn't want to make it difficult.

He knows both of them are going to suffer from now on...

Suddenly two pairs of arms around his waist kept him in his place.

"Where are you going hyung?"

Why the universe is making it harder for him?

"Are you leaving me?" His voice sounded like a scared child, trembling, already comprehending that Jimin was going to leave him forever...

"Didn't you say you will not leave until I say so?"

Jimin closed his eyes to send back his tears. If he cries then he will melt again, he will ask him to love him more. But his breathy plea shredded his heart.

"I know I hurt you. You may never forgive me for that. And a moron like me deserves it. You hate me, hate me forever, I will endure it but don't leave me." Saying that he planted small kisses on his neck.

"Please stay! I will do anything you say. I am so weak for your love. Please!"

"Love?... I never loved you Jungkook!"

Jungkook is tenacious. He will fight for his love if he tells him the whole truth. He knows he will fight to protect them from that evil. But that evil is more powerful than them.

So he decided in a mere second, he would paint himself like a villain. He will break his heart. And it will be easy he thought, because Jungkook once already had declared him a money s***. Recalling how filthy Jungkook's words were he felt like his dignity wavered and crashed into pieces once again.

Maybe that is also a reason he is leaving.

"You are naive Jungkook! Still in a misconception that I love you." Jimin bent to him while withdrawing his hands from his waist. "Aren't you effortlessly fool in love? Anyways, I intended to escape without letting you know, unfortunately, you caught me!"

"You w-were crying for me! Then___"

"Well, that was because I wanted a good night with you which I got. That's it. Ah! I am still feeling you. Thank you for that."

He glanced at Jungkook's face. He was looking so hurt that ate him inside. He could sense Jungkook was trying to hold his outbreak. He clenched his teeth.

"Let me tell you from the very start so that no confusion is left. Yeah, it was true, I met you accidentally. I was pretty bothered by you at first. Then I got you to know you're rich as hell and also an emotional fool. I took advantage of that. I word-played and you fell for it. You were so sensitive, I thought I could make you fall for me and it worked. Because making you, my friend wouldn't have fetched money from you. Then you became so blind for me that you kicked your father's assets. What the hell? And you got ready to announce our love to the world. It was so cringe. I thought everything I planned got destroyed. Then your father came to me, begging for your freedom. It was a huge turning point for me. I asked and he gave me the desired amount. And the next chapter was, I was trying to find a way to get rid of you, then I met Zack. I____"