🍀23🍀

He clutched on the rails tenaciously. His skin became white. Is there any place where he can go and extract the pain he is feeling?

He stretched his neck and screamed until he felt the lack of air in his lungs.  And eventually, he let his tears fall...

When Taehyung kissed Jimin he felt that he should be the one kissing Jimin, not Taehyung. He should be the one to take him in his arms. He should be the one Jimin should allow to touch.

It hurt him to the core how fast Jimin decided to move on from him. It hurt him to the core thinking Jimin will be gone from his life if he still shows his back on his feelings for Jimin...

But when did it start? When did he start to feel for him? Then when Taehyung kissed Jimin, then when Jimin confessed to him, when he found out Jimin is the boy from his past, then when he followed him to Hadong to make sure Jimin is not leaving him, then when he cried in front of him, then when he shared his pain with him when Jimin cared for him whole night when he was sick when Jimin saved food for him to eat when Jimin used to wait for him so that they could eat together when they used to fight in every little thing or back then when he opened the door for Jimin for the first time and his eyes met a beautiful pair of eyes like deer...

Whatever the reason was but he doesn't have any choice because he already fell for him.

Then he questioned himself, is it too late?

When Jimin said he fell for him, he wanted him to say it more. He wanted to hear from him more. But he couldn't even bloom in that feeling.

That day his father took him to a hotel where Hazel, her father, and some cameras were already waiting for him with a pair of engagement rings. He looked at Hazel, she was smiling ear to ear but he wasn't that happy.

He asked many times to Hazel before that they should get engaged, so when everyone was ready for it he wasn't happy.

He always believed he loves Hazel. She is the one for him. He even made up his mind to marry her once he finishes his studies. He thought of her as his world. He fought with others for her.

And when he closed his eyes, he only saw the face of Jimin. That gentle face.
He had to remind himself that he loves Hazel.

He loved her all these years but the love Jimin showed to him, was heavier than her love.

Despite that, he wore the ring. Unsettle by his feelings, he thought it is good that he is engaging her, the person whom with he is in love for so long. But he was so angry with himself that he denied his feelings for Jimin.

Jungkook cried, covering his face. Slowly his cries converted into silence. Merely tears fell, burning tears...

For long he wept like that until the drops of rain brushed his skin. He came to his senses. The justification behind this heartache was him himself. He needed to fix what he had broken.

I didn't mean to hurt you. I was just scared to accept this strange feeling for you. He thought... But now I know what should I do to fix everything...

He quickly lurched his hand in his pocket and took out his phone. He called Jimin...

The ring was going on...

Please pick up the call... Please...

Please Hyung...

"Aren’t you going to receive it?" Taehyung said, looking at the caller's name on Jimin's phone. They weren't looking at each other since their kiss.

"Talk to him!" He pulled out the phone from the charger and gave it to Jimin.