🍀1🍀

"Papa!"

A little voice of a boy called his father from the door of the kitchen.

"Papa!" He called him again, a little bit louder so that his father can pay attention to him.

"Yes! Sweetheart" The man replied without lifting his head... He was busy setting food on the plate from the bowl.
"Did you sleep well?" He asked, a bit surprised that his son was earlier than usual. Especially on the weekend he barely gets up early.

"No!" The little boy shook his head and moved into the kitchen. Then he stretched to climb on the chair which was possible for him. The seven-year-old boy just wanted his father's attention...

"Why?" His father sat him on the chair as he wanted then softly brushed his messy bed hair. "What happened?"

"Your phone rang and I woke up!" He pouted, making his father chuckle at him, then he received a peck on his forehead that made him smile immediately...

"Grandpa called." The boy said, gliding the phone on the dining table, a little bit afraid, looking at his father who stopped pouring milk into the glass and narrowed his eyebrows...

"Did you receive the call?" 

The question sounded pressured and the uneasy facial expression scared him...

The little boy hesitantly nodded, not sure what to do. Maybe his father wants to hear no as an answer.

"I Told You Not To Touch My Phone Didn't I Minji? I Told You Not To Receive Any Calls. Why Don't You Listen To Me?" He unexpectedly shouted, so roughly that shook Minji from inside.

Immediately tears were stored in his innocent orbs... It is because his father never scolded him before, always gentle... That is why when he told him not to play with his phone Minji didn't take it seriously...

"I-I am s-sorry."

"Shut Up! Minji This Is The Third Time You Have Done This. You Are Becoming Mannerless Day By Day."

And that hurt Minji. He always tries to be a good son. He tries to get good marks, he tries to smile all the time, and he never fights with others even if they talk badly about him and his mother. Even with all the struggles he
keeps everything with him because he thinks he will give stress his father...

"Because I don't have a mother with me," Minji spoke out, making his father's eyes wide open, making him realize that he hurt him...

"I have my grandpa, my uncles, my cousins but no one knows me. They all live together and I live alone with you. They call me an orphan. Am I an orphan? I am... I am because I never saw my mother, I don't know her face, her voice, I can't even imagine her..." Minji cried...

"I am sorry!" His father lowered his head and apologized in shame for rebuking him...

"You are not." Minji quivered his lips while wiping his tears with his tiny fingers...

"I am sorry my Sweetheart." He reached his hands to hug Minji but he pushed...

"I hate you, Papa! You are selfish! You don't want me to be happy." Screaming that, Minji ran to his room... He jumped on the bed and covered himself with the blanket so that he can cry and the noise doesn't become audible...

The man was perplexed... His son was not like that, always smiling, always agreeing with him, and being disciplined, of course, he likes to annoy him sometimes but he found a different behavior in him today...

A little seven-year boy who should live in the world of imagination and creativity, who should talk of cartoons and tales, who should think of playing games and a positive environment, is talking harsh words... He shouldn't familiar with those words.