🍀40🍀

Ohhhhh! Our Jungkookie has finally become a man!" Namjoon hollered, grabbing others' watches towards their table. They were narrowing their eyes and some of them even complained.

Jungkook gulped down another glass of alcohol and scrunched his nose. "It's bitttter but betterrrr." His tongue was twisting, but despite it, he was managing to pronounce his words distinctly.

"Yah! Have one more!" Namjoon proudly lifted the bottle but
Yoongi prevented him in the middle way of filling his cup.

"I think Jungkook is no shape of taking more glass of it. Look at him!"

Jungkook's hand was shaking.

"It is his first time. He's gonna die from kidney failure." Hoseok added that he was drunk too. Drunk more than usual. These days being drunk and sleeping empty stomach has become his daily routine because ever since Army slipped into a coma, he could feel his love for her was just flooding his mind and heart.

"Jimin is going to beat your ass," Hoseok said again, other agreed with him unaware he had left the district.

On the mention of his name, Jungkook became utterly pale. His name, he hates it. He grabbed the bottle beside him and swallowed down in one shot. He had heard a bottle of alcohol keeps you away from stress. 

"Hey Jungkook! Stop it!" Yoongi snatched the bottle from him. "Have you gone mad? You will die for real!"

Yoongi knew something was wrong when Jungkook called him saying he wanted to drink early in the morning. It surprised him though he agreed because the younger sounded depressed.

He knows Jungkook is a closed book, and he knows he will not share his problems with them, the only person he had opened up with was Jimin, but it seems Jimin is the reason he is a drunken mess...

so he said... "I think I should call Jimin."

"He will not come!" Jungkook screamed unexpectedly and again people gave them accusing glares. He shook his point finger... "No! No, no, he is not comingggg. I called him again and again and again. But his phone is off you know."

"Why is that?" Yoongi questioned...

"Because...!"

"Because he probably said something that broke Jimin's heart." Jin came there. He texted Namjoon for the address.

"Yo Jin join us!" Namjoon got up from his seat, smiling widely. Jin's appearance suddenly made his heart flutter.

"I am here not to join you."

"Why are you always angry with me man?"

Jin gave a look to Namjoon. Then ignoring him, he walked to Jungkook. "His phone is off. Our manager said he resigned from the job. What happened? He was crying that day."

"Um... Ugh! Why was he crying Jungkook? What is this beautiful man talking about?" Namjoon asked.

"Is Jimin not with you?" Hoseok asked in concern while putting his hand on his shoulder.

"Where is Jimin?" Yoongi asked the same question.

"He left."

"What do you mean Jungkook?"

Jungkook sat back on the chair. "He didn't tell me whhhere he is going. He doesn't care. I was just a b-burden to him. He was annoyed by me. He was pretending. And I the greatest blockhead in the world, number one fool b-believed every word, every letter he said while I became deaf for others. He is sick of me. So he left."

"What exactly happened between you two?"

"I ask myself the same question Jin hyung! W-what exactly happened between us? We were so happy. I thought he loved me. But he admitted that everything we created was a lie." Jungkook pulled his hair. He started to feel headache. Then he grinned. "Isn't it unfair? These lawmakers are so dumb. They never created a law for heartbreaks. If so I would have put him in prison."