The Betrayal

Pictures are just for reference of Mahi Bhai age during that particular incident.

P.S: One more thing.. it's not any BL story. Since, it's trending nowadays, so I thought to clear it. This plot was there in our mind since we started writing it. But, it's a normal fiction. No BL nothing like that!!

"And that is the reason I left from here as well!!"

"Which wasn't a good decision Bhai!!", commented Nidhi.

"Even Dr. Nidhi understand this. But Mahi didn't. He just left!!", said Suresh making others nod.

"I didn't have any option!! He is here!!", Mahi said with his palm clutching into fist.

"Bhai!! Want to have your session!!?", she asked him silently.

"Tomorrow maybe!! I am tired today. And Sakshi must been waiting for me as well!!", he answered while looking at Namisha.

He started caressing her hair. Nidhi nodded and just moves out living him into privacy.

A few tears fell from mahi's eyes as he started to remember that day. He shouldn't have challenged him. He should have stayed quiet. Because of his anger Namisha was in this condition. His anger destroyed her life. "I am sorry Namisha. It was all my fault." He whispered and started to remember the worst day of his life.

Flashback

Mahi was sitting with Namisha talking to her about her future and what she wanted to do.

"What are your plans after University?" Mahi asked her.

"I want to do futher studies, but I am not sure." Namisha answered.

"Where do you want to go?"

"I was thinking uk."

"That's great." Mahi said smiling.

"But..umm.."
"What is the problem?" Mahi asked.
"I don't think I could afford that much."
"You hurt me, nami." Mahi said dramatically putting a hand on his heart. "You are really worried about money when I am here?"

"No Bhai you have already done enough for me. I can't ask you to give me money."

"You are my sister, nami. You are not asking, I am offering. I want you to have the best life. Wherever you want to go, you should go, okay?"

"But bhai.."

"No buts and ifs. I want to help you anyway I can."

Namisha hugged him. "thank you bhai."
Mahi smiled and hugged her tightly.

A few minutes later, he got a call.
It was an unknown number. He picked it up as sometimes the bcci called him from different numbers.

"Hello."
"Hello, mahi." Mahi instantly recognised that voice. He was about to cut the phone but the voice came "don't cut the phone, mahi. First listen to me."

"Stop calling me mahi." He warned.

"So should I instead call you darling, sweetheart?"

"Shut up." Mahi growled. He then realized that namisha was there and looking at him concerned.

He put a hand on the speaker and said "I am coming." He said and went to another room."

"Mahi, just listen to me."

"I asked you to stop calling me that. Only my family and friends can call me that not a murderer."