Sameer/Rohan

"Dad!! What are you doing here?", Gracia whisper yelled on the phone.

"I am here for the same purpose as you!! Now, don't waste time and lets do what we are here for!!", Says Suresh calmly.

"Bade Papa just entered the house. We have fixed a mini tracker in hall and the room. If you want you guys can also listen to their conversation", says Vami.

"Ok!! We are on the line!!", Says Rohit and everyone holds their breath.

Inside the house

Mahi rang the bell and the door opened, revealing Dr. Nidhi.

"Bhai!!", Nidhi's happiness was visible and she hugged him tightly with little tears in her eyes making Mahi's eyes wet as well, who just kissed her head fondly.

"How are you?", She asked.

"Just fine!!"

"Come inside!!", She said pulling his hand.

"You need to get fresh first!! I have prepared the lunch!!", She said.

"I will first meet her!!", Mahi says and started moving upstairs towards the room.

Mahi sighed while holding the knob and just opened the door. Mahi gulped down the tears and just sat on the edge of the bed.

He hold the hand of the figure lying lifelessly on the bed and kissed it.

"Bhai!!"

"Is there still no improvement Nidhi?", He asked again. The question, he has been asking since years now.

And the pain beneath his voice couldn't stayed hidden from his other family as well, who were hearing everything going inside the house.

"No Bhai!!", And once again, she gave the same answers, feeling too defeated once again.

"Nami..Namisha!!", He called her again while caressing her hair.

"Please get up Beta!! It's too long Nami!! Too long that I am waiting for you..too long that I am living in this guilt!! Please Nami!! Get up now!! Please!! You haven't even called me Bhaiya since last 23 years. You haven't complained to me. You haven't punished me as well", He said holding her hand tightly resting his forehead upon hers.

"Bhai!!", Nidhi called her and just hugged him sideways consoling herself as well.

"Every year, I just wait for this one day, when you will call me and tell me that..Mahi Bhai!! Namisha has woken up. And every day I sleep with disappointment. I don't know how to hope anymore Nidhi!!"

"In the same way I am living Mahi Bhai!! Don't forget, I am also her sister. Namisha Waghela isn't too weak to give up!!

Yes!! The wait is long but I believe the end will always be worth it!!",she said ruffling her sister's hair.

Mahi also kissed her forehead while ruffling her hair.

"Bhai!! Get fresh!! I will bring the lunch here only!!", Nidhi says knowing well that Mahi loves to spend these 24 hours with Namisha only. She left leaving them alone.

Mahi was looking at Namisha who was still lying with closed eyes.

"I still remember, when you said that Nidhi is youngest one and the most pampered in your family. Your sister didn't know to boil water and today, today she can cook tasty and delicious food. Life has really changed Nami. Something happened for good and something for worst. You got your blood sister in this process but she..she lost you!! I lost you.

Ziva, your niece, she has finally debuted. People love her. I feel that she has suddenly grown up!! And Virat, Rohit!!

Their children, Sammy and Vami..they also are in the same team. Even Gracia..Sonu's daughter, she is also playing from the same team.