Memories

(A/n: before reading this chapter please read the last chapter again as there is a small change in the last two paragraphs)

One more thing...since we have started the story, we will complete it...but the response is very less..and that make us think that it's not upto the mark!! I don't know how should we take it!! Plss show your response, so that we do not think or question our decision to start this book!! Thank you!!

"What happened Ziii??", Suresh Bhai asked while coming out in the garden...where she was sitting on the swing with puffy cheeks, clearly indicating that she is angry and sad.

"Sonu Chachu!! Papa is angry on me!!", Sonu took her in his arms as her eyes were filled with tears.

"Sonu!! Don't spoil her!! She is just being a drama queen!!", Well, when they say Mahi never gets angry....but he did!! It's just, his eyes and stern voice is enough to scare someone.

And Ziva was his own daughter!! So, scared, she wrapped her arms around Sonu tightly, while sobbing.

"Mahi!! Get inside...right now!!", One thing Suresh aka Sonu couldn't stand was, someone making her princess, her Zii cry!!

"Sonu!!", Mahi knew he is angry at him now as Sonu glared him again.

"Who said he is a calm see!!", Mahi murmured in himself, while destiny frown at the accusations made by Mahi.

Unknowingly, he stomped his food and move inside, being more irritated now.

"Zii!! What do you want? Tell your Sonu Chachu!! Chachu will get you everything!!", He asked rubbing her back.

"Chachu!!!! I want a...a----", before she could pronounce, another voice came.

"Doraemon!! She wants Doraemon!! Lekar aa!!  Go and bring that for her!!", Sonu looks at mahi, who was enjoying his apples while occupying the same swing as of Ziva.

"Doraemon!!?", Asked Sonu with shock.

"Sonu Chachu!! I want one!!!", She said while puckering out her lips, ready to cry again.

"Don't cry Zivu!! Your Sonu Chachu will bring you Doraemon!!", Mahi stated sarcastically, making her smile widely...whereas Sonu Bhai glares at Mahi.

"Zivu!! Doraemon...how can I bri----!!!!", But he stops hearing her sobs, making Mahi sigh.

"Leave it Sonu!! She is turning into a drama queen!! Everytime she needs something which is impossible!! Ziva!! C'mon!! Back to room!!", Mahi ordered a little sternly, making Ziva flinch,who just wraps her hand around Sonu Bhai more firmly in fear. She knew she made her father angry.

"Mahi!! Don't you dare to scare my angel!! If she wants Doraemon, she will get...Right Zivu!?", He asked making Ziva looks at him instantly with twinkling eyes glitshening with remains of her tears.

"Sonu Tu!!", But he stops as Sonu turns around and enter the house.

"Bigaaro!! Aur Bigaaro ise sab!! Sarr pe chadha rakha hai!! (Spoil her...spoil her as your wish!!)", He mutters while shaking his head.

Next day, Ziva found a little increased size of Doraemon, coming towards her.

"Doraemon!!", Mahi comes out hearing her scream, and gets shocked watching the blue cat like creature in his house.

He frowns his eyes in confusion, before realisation dawn's upon him.

He removed the head costume, only to reveal Sonu standing there.