Her Arrival

As the second inning started, everyone took their position..and so did Ziva.

As she was bending with her hand on her knees, she made an action, which literally turns few people silent. Even the commentators were shocked.

"I am telling you!! I can't be so wrong...!! She just played like him!! And now this----", a person said.

"Dadi!! Relax!! It can be a coincidence!! Otherwise, we would have known...right!!?", Said Sach Pa.

"Yes Dada!! Mahi can never hide this big news from me!!", mumbled Yuvi meekly, not so confident about his analysis.

They were silently watching the screen...where Pakistan were able to smash some good shots.
And then they saw it.

It was Sammy's over now...but she was little nervous...and hence threw few wide.

Ziva saw this..and moved towards her.

"Why are you so nervous Sammy!!", She asked while walking with her.

"It's Pak!! And I hate to deny but there are some very good players in it!! Currently, they are best in all format...and we are second!! If we lose this one, people won't let us live in peace!!", She uttered.

"Look in the crowd!!", Samaira frowned and then looked there.

"Can you see our flag!?", Samaira understood and then nods her head.

"It's ok Samaira!! We lose some...and we win some!! But, not giving your best due to aftermath consequences is not something I appreciate!! We are playing for our country...for that Tiranga... neither for crowd, nor for anyone else!! Give your best...trust urself...and you can do it!! Okay!?", She asked making Sammy nod smilingly..and then move back to their place.

"Nice one!!", She said not realising that her voice is audible to everyone through stump mic.

Soon, Samaira took a wicket breaking the opening batswomen partnership at 29 runs only.

However, they knew that Pak batting line is quite strong. So, they didn't celebrated. The next batswoman will be a real challenge who is in good format till now.

And true to their gut feeling, She started smashing balls... putting the pressure on opposition.

It was 120-1 where the player at number third alone made 65 runs.

Here, Virat and Rohit were biting their nails.

"We are in need of wicket as of now!!", Murmured Jinx while putting his hand in Virat's shoulder.

And soon their eyes turned towards the field as they saw Virat's eyes brightening.

There, they saw Ziva opening her gloves and moving towards Samaira. She said something to her making Samaira nod.

It was Samaira third over...and she needed wicket anyhow to break the budding partnership.

They saw Advika moving back, but now she was little close to the wicket. She signal Samaira to bowl at a particular place.

Rohit chuckled and so does others.

"And there, she is back to pavilion!!", Commented Harry even before the batswoman got out.

Samaira closed her eyes...and finally bowled at the place ziva asked her and even before knowing what has happened, the batswoman was stumped by Ziva.

The commentators started praising the Samaira-Advika duo, and the audience started to cheer loudly and all the teammates ran towards Ziva and Samaira.