Quiet Gorge

After watching the jungle for a while, Athena decides that they have looked at them enough and it's time to go other place.
Well, shall we go? Athena asks Luka , turning to face him,- There's another place waiting for us!
Luka nods to her in agreement, a Athena smiles tenderly at him, takes his hand and walks together to the exit from the bridges.
After descending from the bridges, Athena decides to take a break and sit down on the ground and listen to the wind rustle the leaves of the trees.
Are you all right?-Luka asks her, standing on the ground.
It's all right. I just decided to take a little rest and sit on the grass before go to other place-Athena says and gestures with her hand for him to sit down with her.Luka immediately understands her gesture and calmly sits down with her on the grass.
And they begin to listen together to the rustle of leaves made by the wind.but suddenly their listening was interrupted by the footsteps that came from their left. They quicky turned their heads to see who was coming.A silhouette began to appear from the trees, walking slowly towards them. Then this silhouette manifest after a few kilometers. It was a Koala that dragged two heroes King Kong and a Sloth by the legs.
Ouch, my back - is moaning King Kong-All this would not have was if you hadn't climbed this tree!
But you wouldn't have dislocated your back if you hadn't climbed that tree after me!- the Sloth reproached him
You what a fool?- King Kong asks him - If I hadn't climbed this tree after you, the shadows would have dragged you away at night.
Boys, enoug quarrel, or I'll leave you in the middle of the jungle and you'll have to get out of there yourself!- they are threatened by a Koala - Better say goodbye to Athena and her new friend!
Bye,- King Kong says goodbye and waves goodbye
Bye, -Sloth lazily says goodbye and also waves his hand.
Then the Koala calmly walks up to the entrance to the bridge and carefully climbs it, dragging King Kong and the Sloth behind her.
I wonder what happened there them? -Luka thought to himself, watching the Koala gradually approach the hanging bridges, he was also surprised to see other Miracolous owners in the mirror world.But he is distracted from his thoughts by the voice of Athena, who has probably already rested and is getting up from the ground:
Well all, I've had a rest! Shall go! Athena says and gives her hand to Luka, who is still sitting on the grass, and Luka just smiling at her stretches out his hand and stands from grass, and Athena leads him by the hand to the nearest river, which is located in this Jungle.
On the way to the river, Luka looks back for the last time at the jungle in which he was with Athena, who were surrounded only by the sound of rustling leaves. But after a few minutes, the rustle of jungle leaves is replaced by the heart-rending screams of King Kong, whom the Koala corrects a dislocated his back.
Yeah,  don't worry you  about it, it's a common occurrence in the jungle!-calms Athena to Luka , who clearly looks agitated, listening to King Kong scream- King Kong almost every day tries to take off a Sloth out of a tree, but in the end he fails and falls from a tree, breaking his back! The most important thing is that we have almost reached the river!
Luka is right away distracted from screams by turning his head back and calmly follows Athena.
And I didn't know that this such was happening in the jungle! Luka chuckled.
But this is not an ordinary jungle, but a jungle that is located in a mirror world! Athena replied to him-There is some kind of mess going on here every day!
When they reached the nearest river, which was a small ditch through which water flowed, a wooden bridge was also placed in the middle, probably in order to calmly cross it and not soak when crossing it.
Though I remembered this place- Athena says wearily and kneels down, holding Luka's hand with one hand.
If you're tired, we can rest!-Luka offers to Athena, noticing how she kneels down.
No, No. Hour wait -Athena says, pointing her finger and taking a break - Now I'll take a break and let's go! I just really want to show you this place! Luka obeyed her and began to wait for her to take a break.
When Athena took a break, she careffuly led Luka by the hand into the flowing river and like in the past times , when they only entered the water, they immediately disappeared from the jungle.As expected how on other times, as soon as they entered the water, they found themselves in a completely different place.This time they found themselves in a Quiet Gorge on the lower bridge.
The gorge represented of two high mountains that stood opposite each other and went up with their peaks. Wooden bridges with steps were attached to the mountains, which connected to other bridges from above. These bridges made it possible to climb to the top without difficulty. There was still a river flowing from below, which led to a stone arch and flowed somewhere into the distance.
This is a Quiet Gorge, they say what here is so quiet that you can hear how the wind whistles a melody.- Athena explains to Luka leaning his body against the railing of the bridge - Listen! That's exactly what your guitar playing reminded me of.
Luka began to listen and after a few minutes of concentration, he heard the wind whistling some kind of melody in his ear and even he could hear the river rushing.
It's really quiet! Luka honestly admits and started listening to the melody of wind. But suddenly the divine silence was broken by two unknown voices that came from far away:
Well, are you rowing or not?- the first one asked with annoyance, and a few minutes later a mysterious hero in a chameleon costume appeared in front of Luka, who was in a boat with a chameleon-like creature* sitting on his shoulder.
Luka immediately realized that it was kwami, but he did not understand one thing how kwami could be next to a person if he need to be inside the miraculous.
Yes, I'm rowing, rowing!- the second one replied with displeasure, and a second hero who was in a frog costume appeared in front of Luka, and there was a frog-like creature* sitting on his head.
If we keep rowing like this, we definitely won't have time to explore the entire gorge before nightfall!- the first one exclaimed with displeasure
Is it my fault that the current is strong here!- the second one exclaimed and continues trying to row
Well, what are you such a brake for, huh? - the first one asked, watching the second one still trying to row.
What did you say?- agressive asks second and quickly swam up to the first one.
I say what you row how a brake!- the first one answers
A,well, take back what you said!-the second one says furiously and stand up from the boat holding an oar in his hands.
You want to fight, yes?- the first one asks furiously and also stands up holding an oar in his hands.
A few minutes later, Luka saw a funny picture of two heroes standing in boats hitting each other with oars, probably to knock each other into the water, and their Kwami supported them.Of course, unknown heroes tried to push each other into the water somehow, someone hit on the back, someone on the neck, someone on the leg and generally someone on the stomach.And then their fight ended with them hitting each other on the back with the oars at the same time and falling into the water together that their boats capsized.
Then after this fight, the third heroine in lizard-costume with lizard-companion in her shoulder swam up, she looked at them sighed sadly, shook her head and continued her rowing.
I would not say that the gorge is completely quiet!- chuckled he.
Yes, don't pay attention to them, I see this everyday when I walk here! Athena replied to Luka with annoyance, looking at this picture.
But their fight didn't end there, because while they were in the water, they started blaming each other and rushing at each other like wildcats to immerse each other in the water unintentionally.
Goonies - said the third, who stopped going with the flow after looking back at them, but then after looking at their stupid fight for a few minutes continued her way on water stream to the stone arch.
Luka and Athena watched this picture for a very long time as the two heroes shouted at each other and staged a fight in the water. Luka couldn't laugh at this absurd situation that he saw, and Athena, who was also watching him, just rolled her eyes in boredom and smiled discontentedly from the corner of her lips.Athena had seen this painting many times and therefore she was bored with it.
Maybe you'll step in, or they'll ruin themselves?companion lizard offers, looking at this picture with widened eyes from shock to her girl-partner, who at that time almost reach the arch-And then you will be left alone, and it will be difficult for you to watch the gorge alone until a new chosen one appears!
Maybe you're right about something! -The lizard heroine agrees with her lizard-companion. Then she sighs sadly and returns in the place where the disputants started a fight. She subdues them and puts them in her boat.
At this time, the disputants who staged a water fight are sitting in a boat with the lizard heroine apart from each other with their arms crossed and looking at each other with furious eyes.
Hate you,- the first one in the chameleon costume exclaimed.
This i you hate !- The second one in the frog costume responded.
At this time, the lizard heroine, ignoring their screams, calmly paddles towards the stone arch,until she disappears with them somewhere in the distance behind a arch.
Does this always happen here? Luka asked cheerfully.
You have no idea, almost every day. Sometimes it started in different ways, but it always ended the same way! Athena replied to him-All right, let's go! There's nothing interesting here anyway! -Athena says and makes a gesture with her hand, inviting him to follow her.Luka obeyed her and calmly followed her, continuing to discover the gorge with her.
First, they climbed to the very top of the mountains, gradually climbing over the bridges, starting from the bottom and ending with the last one.When they finally reached the top, they had a view of the entire gorge, which seemed longer than when they were at the bottom.It was also possible to see the lizard heroine from above, who was taking the disputants somewhere in the distance in her boat, who staged a water fight in front of Luka and Athena. After admiring the gorge from above, they decided to go down to the upper bridge and walk along it.
And what is the next place according we have  by the plan?- Luka asks Athena, continuing to walk with her along the upper bridge of the gorge.
Next we have a Weeping Valley!Athena declares with a smile and pulling up.