Chapter Two: "Fleuvhan Troop"

“It’s good thing you called me. If not, she’ll be dead by dawn by losing too much blood.” a female voice said. I heard multiple footsteps coming my way.

I feel sore and hurt.’

I opened my eyes a little and saw a middle aged woman with a brown bag.  When I looked at the other side, I saw bloody and dirty muscular men with worried faces. One of them went towards me and held my hand full of joy.

“Oh, Hyacinth! I’m glad you’re awake. I was so worried. I thought I lost you.” the man cried.

“Where am I? Who am I? Who are you?” I was so confused. I remember a while ago that I was just sleeping in my bedroom and now I’m in a room with strangers!

The man looked at the middle aged woman.

“It seems that she's badly injured and lost her memory. Do not worry, she will regain her memories soon but do not rush her for it will bring her pain.” the woman shrugged while packing up her things. I observed it carefully and it looks like potions and herbs of all sorts. I guess she’s a cleric here.

The man nodded and caressed my hair.

“I’m Walter, your cousin and comrade. You’re Hyacinth Guillaume, Fleuvan Troop’s Archery Master if I say so my self. You're archery skills are outstanding, even the Duke acknowledges you!” Walter replied happily. He has silver hair, foxy eyes, and crossbow lips which compliments his face structure, and a very muscular body. His personality seems to be jolly based on how he replies to my questions.

I looked at the back and looked to Walter again.

“Oh I forgot, that blue haired guy is Yuel, the Fleuvan Troop’s Leader. The blonde is Harley, the one of the Troop’s swordsmen and the shortest one is Jared.” Walter laughed and the Jared guy threw a cup to Walter’s head. The other two laughed while the two bicker.

“Can’t you believe that Jared is the oldest among the troop but the shortest of us all?” Walter said which made me laugh a little.

“Sir Yuel, the carriages are ready.” a swordman informed Yuel and went outside.

“Come on, Cinth. We are going home. I already packed your things so do not worry.” Harley said while helping me stand up. It hurts pretty bad, I swear.

When we were already outside, I saw the most horrifying view. Dead bodies scattering and the smell of blood entered my nose. As I observed the place, I saw a carriage with a cell in the back. There I saw a tribal man with lots of tattoos.

The Fleuvan Troop won, I guess.’

Harley helped me to the carriage, I’m in the same carriage as Harley and Jared. Walter and Yuel are riding their horses. Yuel led the troop.

“Harley, where are we going?” I asked. They never mentioned where will be going.

“To the Dukedom, the Fleuvan Troop is under the command of the Duke. That's where we all live.”

I nodded to Harley's response and looked at the window.

Dukedom, huh?’

Travelled Through Arrowsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें