rengoku looks at the letter, a stiff smile accompanied his features, body tensed, "..may i see that letter?" he wasn't gonna burn it or anything...maybe.

"no!!" The foreign girl hugs the letter to her chest, a disbelief look on her face. Letters were personal and since haganezuka personally wrote to her, it would be rude to let others see the contents of it! who knows what he said in it after all.

tengen's magenta hues flash dangerously, "what's his name again? I think he and i need a little chat." He forces out a laugh, hiding his annoyance from the fact another man was trying to pursue his fourth wife! Unbelievable. He swiftly grabs the letter and inspects it.

(y/n) laughs anxiously, snatching the letter back before the sound hashira discovered haganezuka's name and tucking it away under her clothes, "erm, it's not of importance!....I gotta go!" She then scurries off before they can stop her, leaving the two hashira to stare after her retreating figure with frowns of dismay on their face.

.......

(y/n) was walking to shinobu's estate when a rough and calloused hand cups her mouth and drags her into the bushes. The sudden assault has her screaming, although it was muffled. She swung her foot backwards and kicked her assailant in the balls, because let's face it, a guys dick is his weak point. (remember that, girlies..)

She felt the hand loosen around her followed by a pained grunt. taking the opportunity, she whirls around, ready to cause chaos and ensure whomever tried it with her would face consequences. Although, she did not expect her 'kidnapper' to be the sword-maker himself; haganezuka hotaru! speak of the devil and he shall appear!!!

(y/n) gawks at the masked male, whom was wheezing as he clutches his dick, "you..!...what do you think you're doing?! how are you even here?!! does anyone else know about your visit??!" She shot question after question to haganezuka who stood back up after recovering from the sudden attack on his manhood, he stares at her in silence.

(y/n) shifted on her feet anxiously as she felt uncomfortable by haganezuka's mask which was boring holes straight into her. She couldn't decipher what expression he has underneath it, making it all the more creepy, "...so?...are you gonna tell me why you decided to pull me into the bushes???" she inquires, raising an eyebrow.

haganezuka stiffens, making her more confused before he clears his throat and mumbles something under his breath.

(y/n) furrows her brows, straining her ears to hear him, "...what did you say??" she asks, looking at the sword-maker for clarification. She watches amused as he shuffles on his feet, making her blink. Was this really haganezuka??

"...i....to...see...." haganezuka mumbles again.

(y/n) blinks confused, tilting her head, "...what?..."

"...I CAME TO SEE YOU!!!" the sword maker shouts loudly, making her jump from the sudden change in his tune. Although, her lips twitched nonstop as a smile curves on her lips when she realizes he came to see her. Her!! Is this the end of the world? Has ragnarok occurred?? Sure she was annoyed by the constant flux of letters being sent to her but she didn't reject it, especially after what he just admitted.

(y/n) feels bashful at his confession, clearing her own throat softly, "...oh..." she glances to the side and anywhere but his covered face. "i guess it's kinda hard to believe since you're so obsessed with your sword-making." She admits, rubbing her arm up and down.

This was her first actual conversation with haganezuka, which means he was actually serious about this. oh mah gawd!!!

haganezuka stares. She wasn't wrong in a sense. Everyone in his village knew how much he was addicted to making the perfect swords for the wielder. Even he himself never thought that one day he would find himself pining after a woman. But this isn't just some ordinary woman. This was (y/n) (l/n), a woman whom appreciated his dedication and efforts into making a wonderful sword and did not judge him nor think he was being too fixated on his job or being brash and aggressive; which was a turn off for a lot of women when they found out more about him.