"It's quite delicious."

  "I also made tomato and egg soup. I'm tired these days. Eat more and have a good rest before the next court session."

  "This case will be tried in a few days. I will settle your company's case first. Prepare to prosecute him."

  "Don't worry, don't tire yourself out."

  Xing Biao rubs Su Mo's shoulders in a ruthless manner. He must behave well in his mother-in-law's house. In front of his mother-in-law, let them see how good he is to their son and not make him angry.

  "Xiao Mo, my good son, let mom see if you've lost weight. You little brat, you haven't been home for a long time after getting married. You're not as good as Biaozi. He will come up to see us when he passes by."

  As soon as Aunt Su entered the door, she saw Xing Biao squeezing Su Mo's shoulders. The two of them were leaning together and talking a little intimately. There was no tension as before. It was different now that they were married. Their relationship was obviously much better.

  "Busy."

  "Mom, tell me about him, I can't control him anymore. He keeps working overtime and staying up all night, and he won't stop without threatening him. Tell me about these little arms and legs, can your body bear it when you stay up late like this? I Said he didn't listen.

  Su Mo rolled his eyes at him, could you stop being so childish?

  "Mom, please teach me how to cook some simple meals. He stays up late and is hungry at night. I feel sad when I see him."

  "This damn kid will be like this when he goes to school. He won't compromise unless threatened."

  Aunt Su poked Su Mo in the forehead. She was twenty-six years old, and she still acted like a child and asked her mother to poke her forehead? Su Mo couldn't laugh or cry.

  "So I threatened him. I said I would do whatever he wanted if he didn't sleep."

  "What? What? What do you want to do?"

  Aunt Su still felt sorry for her son, so she grabbed Xing Biao's ears and carried him into the kitchen.

  "Learn how to cook and don't let my son starve."

  "Oh, Mom, please be gentle."

  Su Mo leaned on the back of the sofa and felt that he was a pretty happy man. Although Xing Biao was a bit unreliable, his parents were healthy and he had a lover, even if he didn't love her very much, and his career was starting well.

  The police also began to re-examine the case. As expected, the murderer was someone else, the deceased who was standing next to the man's wife. The woman was unwilling to accept it, and the mistress robbed her husband. This woman was very powerful and chased and beat the deceased all day long. The deceased could not bear it. I just wanted to get back together with the plaintiff, thinking that if he found a boyfriend, the man's wife would let him go. Unexpectedly, the woman hated him so much that she had been lurking in this building for a long time. The deceased was also afraid of being beaten and did not dare to go out. , he had no chance, and happened to catch up with the plaintiff. The two quarreled, and the deceased was crying in the living room with the door open. The woman went in and killed the deceased.

  Just by chance, there was a power outage that day, it was still very late, and there were no witnesses, so the plaintiff became the scapegoat.

  When the police found the murderer, the woman didn't run away at all and remained calm throughout the entire crime process.