Chapter 56

Su Mo suppressed his blush, and the laughter of this group of people made him blush even more. He was so shameless that everything he said turned into a joke. His wedding would definitely be laughed at by these people for the rest of his life.

  He shook Xing Biao's hand away fiercely. Xing Biao hurriedly picked up the roses without braids and put them in Su Mo's hands.

  "Daughter-in-law, marry me, be my relative, and live your whole life with me."

  "Kneel down and propose! If Su Mo doesn't say marriage today, you're finished! It's really finished!"

  Cui Xun still holds a grudge. Who told him to lie down?

  Xing Biao actually knelt down on one knee holding a bouquet of rose stems without petals.

  "Daughter-in-law, take this poor man home who is missing a father and a mother. Don't let him be alone. Be his lifelong lover and lifelong companion."

  "You don't want to be shameless."

  He really lowers his profile, dares to say anything, and uses his sincerity?

  "I want my wife to be shameless!"

  Bai Hua slapped his forehead, hugged Jiuzhier and shook his head.

  "I understand, the boss is our boss, but the boss's boss is Lawyer Su. Lawyer Su has a strong backer and cannot be offended. If we offend him, won't the boss eat us alive?"

  Jiu Zhi'er also felt that Xing Biao, the daughter-in-law's slave, was really thorough.

  "Don't mess with Lawyer Su. Lawyer Su will let us go, and the boss won't let us go either."

  "You are wrong. Lawyer Su can't let go of those who provoke him."

  That's right, they are a pair of mistresses who can't be messed with. Stay away, they can't stand it if they are messed with.

  Su Mo disliked the roses. After looking at them for a few times, only a few petals were left. It was a beautiful bouquet, but now it looked ugly.

  "It's so ugly."

  Xing Biao's little heart skipped a beat, and Su Mo found it disgusting and ugly.

  "The flowers are ugly, the proposal is not good enough, and I frightened a group of my classmates and friends. I am rude and impolite, and I act recklessly and without thinking."

  Xing Biao didn't expect that his performance today would be so bad that Su Mo would dislike him so much.

  "young married woman..."

  Su Mo smiled and patted him on the shoulder.

  "If I don't take you in, you will really become an old fox. The crime of abandonment is illegal. As a lawyer, I can't break the law knowingly. No matter how bad it is, I can't throw it away."

  "I'll just take you, wretched fellow, home."

  Xing Biao's eyes lit up. His wife spoke up and agreed. She jumped up and cheered, hugging Su Mo and spinning around for several times.

  He hugged Su Mo's waist and started spinning around, he was so happy that he went crazy.

  The wife nodded. She said she would spend the rest of her life with me. She said she would take him home.

  He has a family, relatives, and a daughter-in-law.

  Su Mo couldn't help but laugh, you bastard, he always expressed his thoughts without thinking, direct and rude, but so silly and cute. He wouldn't admit it even to death. He was moved by Xing Biao's two pitiful words of proposal. He was homeless and lacked parents, so he didn't feel soft.