Chapter 13 - 15

Chapter 13

  Su Mo lit a cigarette and smiled through the smoke.

  "What are you laughing at? It's so weird."

  Xing Biao was not afraid that Su Mo would make trouble with him. He would roll a cane at him, throw cups and tables, point at him and yell at him, but he was afraid of his unscrupulous smile and the unattainable and unfathomable things he held. , I don't know what he is thinking about.

  After twisting his neck, Xing Biao felt embarrassed, but Su Mo still looked at him and smiled.

  "What are you laughing at?"

  "You are this person..."

  Su Mo swallowed back half of what he said, leaned on the sofa and stared at him.

  He is 190cm tall, with a back, chest, arms and legs that are all muscular, with big hands and feet. He may not be very handsome, but he is very manly and full of masculinity. His hair is not long and somewhat spiky, his chin is square, his forehead is full, his nose is straight and fleshy. From the looks of it, such a man is rich, well-developed, sexy and yùqiáng. The brows should be wrinkled frequently and there are traces of them. The eyebrows are very thick, the eyes are not small, and they stare fiercely, but when you smile, this fierce feeling will be merged. He does not have the delicacy and elegance of a young lady, the delicacy of a little boy, nor the elegance of a scholar. He is just a grown man, an old man, frowning and silent, with a strong aura and being able to control the overall situation.

  Everything about him shows that this man is a man, a big man, not only handsome but also very imposing.

  To use the sentence in the sketch, from a distance, he looks like a macho Asian man.

  "Okay, stop looking at me. Do you want some water?"

  Well, sometimes he can take good care of others. He picked him up at the door, stepped over the puddle, and took him upstairs directly. Although he was highly suspected of being a hooligan, he was not bad. His mother is also very kind to him, and he respects his parents very much. It can be seen that he should be a filial son.

  He kept looking at it, and Xing Biao got really hairy, his eyebrows furrowed, and he looked fierce. Su Mo's eyes were like X-rays, which made him uncomfortable.

  "Chuang, you've said it all. You only swallowed half of your words. Can you do half of your poop?"

  Yes, it's very rough, rude in speech, and has no cultural level at all.

  Rough, brutal, domineering, gangster, and unreasonable men, sometimes they have a good mind.

  "You are quite a hateful person."

  Xing Biao grabbed his hair and sat next to him. He leaned back and put his arms on the back of the sofa, as if he was holding Su Mo in his arms.

  He raised his head and blew out a smoke ring.

  "I don't expect anyone to like me. Just love me."

  He handed the cigarette in his hand to Su Mo's mouth.

  "A marriage without love is a grave. It's very painful."

  Su Mo pushed his hand away and sat face to face with him.

  Laugh out loud.

  "I think of a saying that was circulated a long time ago. If you hate someone, marry him. You can torture him for the rest of your life, make him make money for you, make him work for you. If you don't like it, you can even blame him. , which made him restless, unable to sleep and eat well, and he took all kinds of revenge."