Chapter 65

Su Mo moved his foot and he was able to kick Xing Biao down. If he dares to be dishonest, let him have a taste of it.

  Su Mo lifted up the quilt and went up. He didn't even look at the position of the pillow. He had already done it and just lay down on it. Unexpectedly, when he went back, he found a hard arm resting on his head.

  As soon as he turned his head, Xing Biao was smiling at him. Stretch out your arms to use as a pillow for him. His original pillow had long since been thrown away.

  "Xing Biao, have you forgotten what I said?"

  He just said that he had no good intentions, and it was true.

  "What did I do? Did I sacrifice my arm to use it as a pillow for you soon? I didn't do anything to you. Oh, it's not okay for a man to put his arms around his wife. There is no prenuptial agreement for this."

  Xing Biao used Su Mo's prenuptial agreement to silence Su Mo.

  These are the rules you made, and I followed the agreement. You didn't say you couldn't sleep in the same bed after getting married, and you didn't say you couldn't hug you while sleeping.

  Su Mo was choked. Looking at Xing Biao's triumphant look, he felt that he shouldn't be a gangster. He was an unparalleled lawyer. He knew how to take advantage of loopholes better than lawyers.

  Look at him like that, laughing and sulking!

  He was so angry that he gritted his teeth. He had not thought so much at first. If he had known this, he would have added this one when Xing Biao asked him if he wanted to add one more. What a mistake.

  "Okay, okay, let's not quarrel or get angry. We were noisy and sad all day after we got married. I'm holding you in my arms. It's cold and I'm still a constant-temperature electric blanket. If you want to kick off the quilt, I can give it to you. It's to keep warm. Let's go to sleep, let's go to sleep."

  Xing Biao took the initiative to ask for peace, and his wife was just trying to coax him. Especially someone like Su Mo, who can't do anything without coaxing.

  "I swear I won't do anything, I will just sleep with you in my arms."

  "If you really can't believe me, put the paper knife next to your pillow."

  Su Mo snorted and lay down wrapped in a quilt. Xing Biao knew that his aggrieved words made Su Mo soften. success!

  A real man must be able to bend and stretch!

  She pressed up from behind, hugged his waist, and buried her head on the back of his neck. The warm breath made Su Mo shrink back.

  Oh my god, it's not easy. I finally sleep on the same pillow and quilt with him, and I can sleep with my wife in my arms.

  No matter how cold the weather is, even if it's frozen thousands of miles outside, the room is still as warm as spring. This feeling is warm, the heat coming from the bones makes people's bodies warm and their hearts warm too.

  "It feels so good to hold my wife in my arms."

  "sleep."

  "When I was a child, I slept alone on a quilt. It was cold in the Northeast. There was no heating in the countryside. Burning a kang was more than minus 30 degrees, and it could be minus 40 degrees at night. What's the point? Even if you pee, you have to hurry up. , otherwise the bird will get frostbite. My family is poor and we don't have that much coal, so I have to make my own heat to stay warm when I get into bed at night."