Chapter 9 - 12

Chapter 9

  Xing Biao saw that there was a way, and the gangster theory worked. He quickly helped Su Mo sit down.

  "My feet don't hurt. Sit down. Even if I steal your bride, I won't snatch you away directly now. Isn't it the last resort for me to kidnap you? Look at how well we match. Let's get married. What do you want to do after we get married? It's up to you. I'll tolerate whatever temper you have. I don't have parents, so you're too busy to take care of me. Don't you still have me? You must like children, and we'll have one in a few years. What else do you want? , it would be great to have me, but if I don't agree to marry you, you will be a bachelor."

  "Thank you, don't worry about it. I'm single and free."

  "You are willing to calluse your left and right hands. It is quite sad to be an old virgin all your life."

  What do you care about your left and right hands? A lifelong bachelor, next to his right and left hands?

  Xing Biao approached Su Mo and smiled evilly.

  "You will masturbate for the rest of your life, and your son will be put on the toilet paper until your palms are calloused."

  Su Mo picked up the crutch and hit him on the head.

  "You have a household registration certificate, you stinky scoundrel!"

  His face was red, angry and ashamed, and I had never seen anyone with a more wicked mouth than his. Shameless, obscene, big hooligan!

  There was a bang, and Xing Biao ouched, covering his head and staring at Su Mo. Gritting teeth.

  We've run into trouble. Anyone who dares to beat up a gangster leader is so awesome. You're used to it, right? He's here to rub your nose in your face with nice words?

  Don't think that he doesn't dare to take action if his wife shows her face after being beaten!

  "Do you know how high the grave of the last person who hit me is? If you hit me again, I won't be polite to you anymore."

  If Su Mo is afraid of violence, then he is not Su Mo.

  "Threats and intimidation, disrupting social order. Robbery of innocent people, coercion, entrapment and abduction. According to the civil law, you will be detained for fifteen days. I insist on reporting you and sentenced to three years in prison."

  Su Mo smiled at him, a very professional lawyer smile.

  "Threat me a few more times, and you will be sentenced to five years. By the way, the circle of lawyers is very small, and the judge has many disciples who will interview you. I can make you jail for seven years."

  Xing Biao slammed the table again and opened his mouth to yell. Su Mo tilted his head and waited for him to continue scolding.

  Xing Biao shook his head and pursed his lips.

  "I still want to marry you."

  Although it was a bit difficult for him to swallow this breath, he hadn't held it in secretly for many years, so he couldn't yell at his wife.

  "If you have something to say, just say it. Keeping it in your stomach will hurt your liver."

  Su Mo blocked Xing Biao with his words.

  Xing Biao rubbed his face. He had to calm down and couldn't let Su Mo lead him away.

  "It's okay. I'll go to the bathroom and fart a few times later, and this matter will be over."