Chapter 61

"Brother Biao, your bird Cynomorium has entered your home."

  "Fuck, close your eyes! Don't look at anything you shouldn't!"

  He pulled up his trousers with a swipe, and quickly zipped it up. He frowned, and he wouldn't even say it to death because the zipper was filled with bird feathers. The belt is buckled tightly.

  "Brother Biao, are you cool?"

  "Ventilated front and back, comfortable."

  "It's so comfortable. It will make you more comfortable. Brother Biao, you were very happy doing push-ups outside your mother-in-law's house today, so you can do push-ups on Lawyer Su. You can't squeeze and pop the balloon."

  Lawyer Su doesn't dare to play tricks anymore, and they are almost laughing so hard, but the drama will continue.

  "Holy shit, are you asking me to do push-ups all the time?"

  "Exercise your waist. You do push-ups on Lawyer Su. Do you think that after we leave, you two will also use this posture? Ahem, that. It's just the difference between wearing clothes and not wearing clothes. Balloons Not now, but I have good stuff."

  Bai suddenly smiled mischievously and took out a Durex.

  "With this, you have everything. Brother Biao, mine is a large size. I bought a box as a wedding gift for you. There is enough left over for you to use tonight."

  Xing Biao pressed Su Mo and started to howl.

  "It's my fault that I have such a group of bad friends. Why do they have such big heads?"

  "What are you waiting for? Come on."

  With a wink at the others, Little Stutter pressed Su Mo's waist. Just as Su Mo was about to shake Little Stutter away, Big Mouth and the four cripples rushed up. One person lifted his shoulders and the other lifted Su Mo's legs. Then he threw Su Mo onto the bed, and Bai Hua also filled a Durex with water and tied it tightly to form a water balloon. Damn it, Durex can still play like this?

  "If you press the water ball, the quilt will get wet, and you two will not be able to sleep. Brother Biao, do twenty push-ups to show that you are a man!"

  "Damn it, I'm going to fight with you today. Let me show you what it means to be a man!"

  He kicked off his shoes and climbed directly on top of Su Mo's body. He supported his arms on both sides of Su Mo's head, his feet supported the bed, and started doing push-ups.

  The group of people started counting, and those who failed were not qualified. The shoulders, waist, head, and buttocks should be in a straight line, and the downward movement should not be too big. It would be useless to crush Durex.

  "Kiss Lawyer Su."

  Jiu Zhi'er looked like he was making a fuss, and the difficulty increased. After all, the bed was not the floor, it was soft. Keeping one foot naked didn't count and he still had to kiss Su Mo. Su Mo stared. This posture is so weird. He lies on his body and kisses her. Isn't this a three-part movie?

  "I see you dare!"

  "Don't want to kill you? Copy the criminal law!"

  Xing Biao leaned down slightly to kiss Su Mo. Su Mo didn't wait for him to finish a push-up, and put his arm around Ye Biao's neck. With his other hand, he grabbed the water balloon made of Durex and threw it towards Bai Hua. Lifting one foot and placing it on Xing Biao's knee.