Chapter 71

Xing Biao also found Su Mo at the door after beating someone up.

  "Oh shit!"

  Xing Biao secretly shouted that it was a big deal and it was over. Su Mo was a person who could only read. He must have never seen such a bloody and powerful thing before scaring him again.

  He rushed over with a sudden step, covered his eyes, put his arm around Su Mo's shoulders and walked to the next room.

  Su Mo didn't want Su Mo to find out about any bloody and violent things that were hidden from the public eye, and these dark and cruel things. First, he is a lawyer, a lawyer who delivers justice. He goes to school and lives a simple life. He has lived in an environment surrounded by books for more than 20 years. He may know a few weapons, but he only uses them for self-defense. This kind of scene of beating a person to death with real swords and guns would really frighten him if he saw it. He could give Su Mo a good and stable environment forever. He didn't want him to see these shady things in his life. to contact.

  Secondly, what he did was most likely illegal. If he did go in, he would make sure that Su Mo was the cleanest and could get out of these dark things. He will leave a sum of money to Su Mo to ensure that he has a worry-free life and it will not affect his life. So he didn't want Su Mo to come into contact with any dark side of his business.

  Even if Su Mo was his legal adviser, he would only be exposed to matters that could be put on the table, and he would not be allowed to touch the rest. Who would have thought that he pushed the door open and went in, seeing all the matters really.

  Click this little stuttering nose, just wait and see how I deal with you!

  I'm aggrieved by the little stutter. It was obviously you who brought Lawyer Su over as soon as you said he was here.

  "Daughter-in-law, don't be afraid."

  He didn't dare to take off the hand covering Su Mo's eyes, for fear that Su Mo would see something he shouldn't and be frightened. He waved his hands to the others and quickly got rid of that person.

  Push Su Mo to a normal room and quickly go to pour water. Look at that face, it's all pale. It was quite white originally.

  "Who is that?"

  "No one, a little brother is disobedient, teach him a lesson."

  "Why did you teach me such a harsh lesson?"

  Xing Biao pushed the water to Su Mo's mouth.

  "It's a small matter, don't worry about it. Drink some water to calm down. You're not scared. It's my fault. You should have solved this matter earlier. Don't worry, I won't beat you like this, and I will never hit my wife."

  Su Mo pushed away the water glass and stared at him. Xing Biao didn't want to be perfunctory. He had better explain the matter clearly.

  "You're not scared, are you? Look at his face. You won't be scared if you touch his fur."

  Following Su Mo's hair, she leaned over and kissed him to comfort him.

  Su Mo pushed Xing Biao away hard.

  "Tell me what's going on."

  "What do you understand? You don't need to understand this."

  "Xing Biao, do you know that what you did violated the public security regulations and broke the law? He is going to sue you and you go in again? That prison is very good, you must go in."