Chapter 26 - 30

Chapter 26

  "I have newly renovated my home, with two bedrooms and one living room. The decoration is modern and not luxurious at all. There are no frivolous things. They are all practical. It is better to be comfortable. The sofa is very comfortable and light gray. , very beautiful, I think you will like it at first sight, you..."

  Opening the door, it was said that there were two men lying on a very comfortable, beautiful and nice sofa. One of them was still half undressed, and the other had his pants on the floor. When he saw the door open, the one without pants screamed, stuck out his butt, and looked around for pillows to hide his ugly face!

  Su Mo's eyes widened!

  Xing Biao slapped his head and it was over!

  Is this a nest? Whose home? Why is it that when I open the door, there is a naked person walking around the living room?

  "Yeah? Boss, why are you back? Didn't you say you were in the nightclub today?"

  "Damn it, you came to my house to do this kind of thing? Brother, you are sick. Who is that? Get out of here right now?"

  Xing Biao was so angry that he finally coaxed Su Mo into the house. Who would have thought that this scene would happen when he entered the house? Su Mo turned around and left without getting angry? With Su Mo's temper, he probably wouldn't be able to get this house.

  "Daughter-in-law, daughter-in-law, he is my subordinate, and his house is being renovated. He has been here with me for the past few days, and we are all brothers. Don't be angry. Second brother, get out of here with your people!"

  Pulling Su Mo, Su Mo stood at the door with a gloomy face and his arms crossed.

  This sign of anger caused Xing Biao to break out in cold sweat.

  "Boss, is this sister-in-law? When did you get this person? Where did you kidnap her from? She looks really good. Sister-in-law, hello."

  The second child got dressed and stood up. He had a slim waist and narrow hips, and a good figure. His shirt was unbuttoned, and he walked over with his muscles exposed. He didn't wear socks, and he was as casual as if he were at home. When they saw Xing Biao and Su Mo, they were smiling and winking.

  He stretched out his hand to shake hands with Su Mo. Su Mo looked at his hand critically, with a look like a knife.

  Xing Biao slapped his hand down.

  "Don't touch my wife with your dirty paws that touch other people's peeing spots."

  Wandering Bird touched his head with a smile on his face.

  "I'm going to wash my hands, sister-in-law. I'm sorry for letting you see something you shouldn't have seen."

  Su Mo said nothing with a cold face and looked at this man. He was half a head shorter than Xing Biao. His chest muscles were very strong. There was a tattoo on his lower abdomen. This man was a little dark. There was a scar on the left side of his face, diagonally from below his ear. When it comes down, it's about five centimeters long. It's quite healthy, and the scar doesn't seem to be an eyesore. His head was short, and there were scars on his head, which were clearly visible. He smiled heartlessly and didn't feel any embarrassment about being bumped into.

 "Daughter-in-law, let me take you back to the bedroom."

  Xing Biao bent down to carry Su Mo into the bedroom. It's better not to let Su Mo see these messy things, Su Mo will be angry to death.