Chapter 39 - 40

Chapter 39

  The service was quite good. Some of the waiters went to pack clothes, and some brought tea, asking the guests to wait slowly and not to be in a hurry. Xing Biao turned his eyes and saw many things displayed on a glass counter.

  "Daughter-in-law, what is this?"

  Su Mo took a glance.

  "Cufflinks. Available in various materials. A kind of accessory that shows your taste."

  After all, men are different from women. Women can wear jewelry, but men can't wear diamond necklaces.

  "This thing is just a waste on me. Wife, it will definitely look good on you."

  Xing Biao now has the idea of ​​​​dressing up his daughter-in-law by herself. The handsome Su Mo who dresses up by himself, whether he goes to work, or appears in court, looks so high-spirited, all the credit is his own. If his wife is praised by others, then she is praising him.

  "I've said enough."

  Su Mo was too lazy to talk to him. Is Xing Biao a shopaholic?

  The shopping guide came over with the bag, and Xing Biao pointed to the cufflink he was interested in.

  "I want the one with black onyx and white gold trim. I'll also get a set of tie clips and stuff."

  Su Mo stood up and decided not to have a convulsion with him. He was a sick man and a shopaholic. He couldn't be such a prodigal.

  "Daughter-in-law, there is a clock shop just around the corner. Let's go and look at the watches."

  "Are you done yet?"

  "It's not over."

  "You have too much money to burn."

  "No, men make money to spend on their wives. Only when you know how to spend money can you make money. If you don't spend the money, keep it? Have a baby?"

  Xing Biao is confident.

  "You are my only relative and my only family member in this world. If I don't spend money on you, who will I spend it on?"

  Su Mo felt a little distressed when he heard what he said. Xing Biao was like a wild child. It was not easy for him to have no relatives in this city.

  "I gave you half of my parents, what else do you want? They are not your relatives?"

  Some didn't like hearing what he said and asked him fiercely. Cover up your heartache.

  "So I'm happy to spend my money on you. Now that I'm leaving, I'll give you a watch to express my feelings. Let you know that I am sincerely devoted to you."

  "You..."

  "What's wrong with me? Rings and watches can't be given away casually, only your lover can give them away. We are the most suitable couple."

  Xing Biao smiled and went out carrying the bag given by the shopping guide. There were all kinds of stores on this street, and just around the corner he came to a famous watch store.

  A woman's bag, a man's watch, the most important thing that shows his identity.

  Xing Biao looked at the tooth marks on his wrist and shook his wrist at Su Mo to see if he had bitten the watch.

  Su Mo snorted, your uncle still left a mark on my wrist, why didn't you tell me about it?

  I chose the same watch, the same style, just like a couple's watch. Even if you wear the wrong one that day, you won't feel awkward. It's exactly the same style and is worn on your wrist. The teeth marks and hickeys are all covered by the strap.