∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘

"Oh, Lobbo, not again!" Arin whined, he and my brother went to get him out of the mech.

I used my powers to direct the mech away from the bystanders. Sora used her Elemental Powers to transform the mech into a set of speakers, making music, "Hey, look at this!" Some of the citizens went to join the dance floor.

Adam was dancing with Wyldfyre, showing him a cool dance move. (It ended up making her fall face first...She insisted it was part of the dance...)

Arin and Sora appeared on top of the speakers, leading the dance floor.

I smiled at the scene, taking out my phone to capture the memory, "Cole's going to love this!"

"Hey, it's your girl, Ninja-Fan Infinity." A girl appeared nearby, streaming our rescue with her friend, "And me, Spinjitzu-For-Days99! Like and subscribe."

"We're coming at you from the site of the Ninja's latest victory!"

"They just saved three people on this street corner from an out-of-control racing mech!"

They panned the camera near me, I waved to be polite before smiling at Lobbo who high-fived Kai before leaving the street, "Hi guys!" Adam was present, blocking the way before going back to dance.

"New Ninja, classic Ninja, working together! Love it!"

"Don't forget to smash that like button and don't forget our Ninja merch."

The group decided it was time to head back to the Monastery.

"But! Look at all these fans waiting for me to sign their shirts and merch! It's calling out to me...!" Kai didn't want to leave yet since there was a large group of girls fawning over him. (As usual.)

The Ninja and Lloyd gave a bored look, "No, Kai. Autographing merch is not on a Ninja's to-do list. We must get back and prepare for the next time someone decides to terrorize the Crossroads." The Green Ninja stated, using his stern voice.

The brunette scoffed, "Oh, come on, Lloyd! Live a little! These guys have missed their favorite heroes for a while! We should at least give the ladies a farewell present." He winked at the group of women who fainted on the spot or sighed dreamily.

"Here we go again..." Nya rolled her eyes at her brother, and Sora only chuckled.

Arin with Riyu shared some looks, "Is this normal...?" The dragon shrugged its wings.

"I find this way highly illogical. We are no longer needed here. We should head back to the Monastery to rest and train if we have time," Zane stated.

Wyldfyre smirked, "Yeah! I got some sticks to burn!"

"And I want to keep on flying with Rocky!" My son yelled, still on Rocky's back for some reason, flying around near our group.

My eye twitched but I sighed to calm down, "Adam...Please...In the name of my grandfather...get off Rocky..."

"You okay, sis?" Lloyd walked over, seeing if I was alright, "I'm fine, just dealing with a 5-year-old who flies on dragons. Nothing new!" I grinned sarcastically.