Nocturnal Hunt

Several years ago, Sagiri was part of a ninja clan.

As the daughter of the clan leader, her great talent and physical abilities, as well as her vast reservoir of spiritual energy, were admirable. Because of this, she was recognized as the most promising individual in the entire village.

Until one day, upon returning from a mission, she found her village destroyed, and everyone she knew had been brutally murdered by a demon.

But there was no time to dwell on the losses, as the same demon that destroyed everything attacked her, overwhelming and devastating her.

In the moment of cursing her own weakness, a swordsman saved her. Displaying unparalleled skill, he effortlessly destroyed the demon.

Impressed by his demonstration of ability, Sagiri asked if she could become his disciple. After all, she had lost everything and had nowhere else to go.

In this way, she joined an organization tasked with hunting demons.

Within this organization, Sagiri stood out, showcasing strength, skill, and prowess, quickly becoming one of the best demon hunters.

But not the best, as she could never defeat Esdeath. No matter what she did, Esdeath became an insurmountable wall.

Over the years, that rivalry persisted, to the point where both respected each other, each acknowledging the strengths and weaknesses of the other.

For Sagiri, Esdeath became a friend, although she wasn't sure if Esdeath felt the same.

So, on the verge of being devoured by Kurojūki - the demon of the Four Realms, she was able to thank Esdeath for all the time they had spent together.

Cursing her own weakness, she closed her eyes, expecting her death.

"They sure know how to have fun, huh."

Except today wasn't the day of her death.

Sagiri quickly opened her eyes; the last thing she saw was the jaws of the demon, ending her life. But now she was in the arms of the man who had humiliated her in strength and power before.

Meanwhile, Esdeath, who until a few seconds ago had been watching helplessly as Sagiri was about to be killed, looked in astonishment at Desmon, who was in the air with Sagiri in his arms.

The demon felt curious, yet attacked nonetheless, using its tail to cut off any escape route for both of them. But Desmon moved in the air, dodging the claws and maneuvering above the snake's head, running at full speed over it as he leaped and kicked the snake's head.

Desmon landed on Alastor, who was embedded in a wall above Esdeath.

"What do you think you're doing, let me go!" Sagiri snapped out of her stupor, realizing that Desmon was carrying her like a princess.

Desmon grinned. "Now that I see you clearly, I didn't know you were an exhibitionist, but I appreciate the view." He said as he examined Sagiri's body. At his age, it's normal to be interested in the opposite sex.

Sagiri's body is something many models would envy - perfect curves, ample bosom, firm thighs, and, above all, unmatched beauty.

Something that definitely wouldn't go unnoticed by Desmon, who, despite living with Shizuka, wouldn't hesitate to tease Sagiri.

Upon hearing his words, Sagiri's face turned completely red; her spiritual armor was destroyed, so she was completely naked, except for small pieces of armor that remained in her intimate areas.

"Put me down at once!" She began to struggle, unable to bear Desmon's continued gaze.

"As you wish."

"Kyaa!"