First Job and Guardians of Hell.

Chiba Station, the place where until a few minutes ago, the second-year students of Sobu High School departed on the bullet train bound for Kyoto. Unfortunately for Desmon and Miura, they both missed the train, so Shizuka advised them to wait for the next train departing in 2 hours. However, Desmon had another plan in mind.

"Hey Blondie, do you prefer waiting for the next train or catching up with them?" Desmon said, hoping for Miura's positive response.

"Huh!? I have a name, you know?"

"That doesn't answer the question."

"Of course, I want to catch up with them. I was going to chat with Yui and spend time with Hayato."

Miura had a great plan for this trip, but it all fell apart when they missed the train.

"That's what I wanted to hear."

After hearing that, Miura started thinking about what Desmon had said. Is it really possible to catch up with them?

"Then follow me; we have a train to catch."

Desmon started walking toward the outskirts of the train station. Shizuka warned him not to cause any trouble, so doing so inside would cause surprise and a future scolding from her.

Miura didn't know much about him, other than Yui mentioning that he's very peculiar, but since he's the nephew of one of her teachers, she didn't pay much attention to it.

Once outside, Desmon walked toward an alley where no one was around, and to Miura's surprise, when she arrived, she noticed Desmon had a motorcycle by his side.

"Is that yours?" Like any girl, it was impressive to see a guy with something so eye-catching.

"You could say so, so get on already to catch up with them." He said with a tone of disinterest.

Desmon got on, followed by Miura.

"By the way, where are the helmets..."

Miura didn't even finish speaking before Desmon took off.

"I don't have any of those.'' He replied cheerfully, using Kurox again in the city since Shizuka had forbidden him from doing so.

With a speed far exceeding the established limit, Desmon headed for the train tracks, which were 1 kilometer away.

At his first opportunity, Desmon noticed that Kurox could use demonic energy to reach incredible speed, but this would stop once he stopped supplying demonic energy. But what if he didn't stop?

After several minutes, they reached the train tracks, where Desmon began gathering demonic energy into Kurox.

"Why are you stopping?"

For Miura, the journey was calm, strangely enough. Although she could tell they were going at an incredibly high speed, there was no turbulence. It was as if those riding on Kurox were unaffected. The truth was that Desmon bore all the brunt of the wind pressure.

"It's time."

After saying that, the rear wheels started spinning at an intense speed, but they still didn't move from their position.

A bullet train has an average speed of over 300 km/h, so if they want to catch it, they have to go faster.

Before Miura could wonder what he meant by his words, she suddenly felt a drastic change in her surroundings. Her survival instincts kicked in, so she clung to Desmon as tightly as she could.

In less than a second, they left their original position.

"What the hell is going on!?"

Although Desmon's body protected her from the wind pressure, her instincts told her that letting go would mean her death. So she held on for dear life.