A warm welcome

City of Tokyo, Japan. 5:00 AM.

Several people leave the airport with a specific destination; some board their family's vehicles, while others take taxis. Among them, a weary Desmon walks slowly, carrying a guitar case.

Is he now pursuing a career as an independent musician? The answer is no; in fact, he's quite clumsy with musical instruments. But going back to the point, Trish advised him to avoid carrying weapons in public places. Having grown up in a remote village and worked as a bounty hunter since childhood, his common sense isn't well-developed.

Who would have known that you can't walk around cities with a sword, especially not in Japan? That's why he conceals Alastor. "I really hate airplanes."

After finding out that his father left him with all his debts, he had no choice but to accept it and start working. That's why he's now in Japan, even though his actual destination is three cities away. Hopefully, he can catch a ride on one of the trains and travel for free since he doesn't have enough money to buy a ticket.

The money he managed to gather was used to cover the outstanding debt with Enzo for using Alastor, as well as to pay the electricity and water bills since, for some reason, Trish and Lady tend to hang out at the place and kill time. After paying all that, the remaining amount was used by Trish to buy Desmon some presentable clothes. He refused to wear one of Dante's outfits, so she had no choice but to get him a new set.

It consisted of a black leather trench coat with red lining, a dark blue polo shirt, matching jeans and black boots

It consisted of a black leather trench coat with red lining, a dark blue polo shirt, matching jeans and black boots. It seems like most demon hunters dress similarly, so Trish took it upon herself to dress him in a similar fashion. She doesn't have an obligation to do this, but she finds it amusing and curious to see what someone with Dante's blood can achieve.

With his new attire, he got ready to go to Japan, but the problem was how he would get there. Perhaps he could go by land and then swim hundreds of kilometers, but he has to meet his client in a few days, so that's not an option.

(Luckily) Lady managed to get him a ticket for the cheapest class on a flight, along with a cell phone and an English-Japanese dictionary. Of course, all of that was added to his account. It's not that Lady hates him, but when he called her an old witch, it annoyed her. And when she found out Desmon was Dante's son, well, her reaction was similar to what happened years ago in one of her encounters with a young Dante. Luckily, her regeneration ability is high; otherwise, she'd have a bullet mark between her eyebrows. In other words, she would have died because of it.

Dante just laughed when he saw this because during the fight with his son, Desmon demonstrated the ability to endure pain and regenerate, which is normal for someone with demon blood. And if you add that he's the grandson of the legendary demon Sparda, it's the least to be expected.

Now, with all the preparations done, including the case for Alastor, he said his goodbyes to Morrison and Trish. At least she treats him better than Lady.