Curse

The journey to Kyoto ended with Desmon successfully completing the two tasks assigned by Lady. After finishing the last one regarding the five sisters, he had to apologize to Shizuka and be punished for leaving without notice. However, if all of that is omitted, in addition to being sent flying from a speeding train, it could be said that his journey was peaceful.

Several days later, back at Sobu High, Desmon found himself in the service club.

"I finally finished." He said with satisfaction after completing all his posters.

Devil May Cray, we do all kinds of jobs at a low cost; specializing in exterminating the pests that plague you. Contact us at ********** to solve your problems.

If Desmon were to claim he specializes in demon hunting, people would take it as a joke, so he opted for something more general.

In the past few days, he dedicated himself to learning how to write in Japanese, with the help of the service club. Of course, it was annoying, especially for someone with an incomplete elementary education.

"Learning to write a simple sentence is nothing to be proud of." Yukinoshita said in her usual tone.

"It's all I need. With my goal set, all that's left is to post these around the cities, and in a couple of days, I'll hopefully be busy." He said proudly to himself.

Desmon would be comfortable lounging around all day if he could, but he got tired of being in the service club. So having a new source of income would help him, especially to pay off his massive debt.

"Come on, Yukinon, Desmon-san made an effort to learn how to write, and he's looking for work, although I'm not sure how reliable he is when his poster doesn't say much." Yui said with a doubtful tone.

"I'm the best at what I do, so for now, I'm stepping away. I have a long road ahead." Desmon said with indifference.

Desmon gathered his things and left the classroom. Yukinoshita said something to him, but he ignored it.

He's not much of a talker, only doing so to provoke demons or in amusing situations.

Out on the streets, he made sure no one was around and summoned Kurox. He mounted the motorcycle and started moving through the city, posting his posters in different places. Once he finished his part in Chiba, he moved on to other cities.

Having Kurox was very useful; it not only saved him time but also money.

But every good thing has something bad, and for Desmon's misfortune, the bad thing has a name: Asako Kusakabe, a highway patrol officer.

Desmon has been chased several times by the police, whether in the outskirts or within cities, but they've never been able to catch him.

There was even a dragnet set up to stop the unknown motorcyclist who broke traffic laws.

They never managed to capture him, so all the police effort, as well as meetings with the police from other cities, was in vain, with no alternative but to give up on catching him.

A motorcycle that jumps over cars, goes through spikes without damaging the tires, and drifts and accelerates to abnormal speeds in seconds is something they can't handle.

Except that, among all the police officers, there was only one person who didn't give up, the first officer Desmon encountered after obtain Kurox.

She's a prodigy, the word "impossible" is not in her vocabulary, but that word had to be added when she tried to catch Desmon.

It's not the first or the last time she's tried, but she's failed every time.

"This time you won't escape from me." Said a beautiful woman with blue hair and a slender figure, and her officer's uniform didn't help hide this fact.