A somewhat clumsy and disorganized teacher.

"That woman never gets tired." He said with a playful tone.

At the moment, Desmon is on his way to another city, as he received a call requesting his services. So, he left the service club and boarded Kurox to quickly reach his destination.

Club members had no issue with this, as Hiratsuka-sensei shared all the information. After witnessing the demons and their terrifying nature, they had no doubt in believing her, despite thinking initially that it was just their otaku teacher's delusions.

Therefore, when Desmon mentioned he was going out to work, they simply bid him farewell without dwelling on the matter. Someone who survived serious injuries and battled two demons at once is not someone to worry about.

After leaving, he summoned Kurox and set off towards his destination. Unfortunately, luck wasn't on his side, as a police patrol caught up with him while he was on the road at an incredible speed.

Inside the vehicle is a beautiful woman with blue hair named Asako Kusakabe, an officer with a solid record, high grades from the police academy, and expertise in hand-to-hand combat. When assigned to traffic duty, she was initially disappointed until she crossed paths with Desmon.

No matter what kind of offender crossed her path, she would always catch and fine them. However, this didn't happen with Desmon. She lost count of the times she lost to this guy and his motorcycle.

Desmon often moves through cities, sometimes for work and other times just for fun. His reason is to have small showdowns with Asako or, in simpler terms, to have fun teasing her. Regardless of when or what day it is, she always finds him on the road.

The situation should be the same as always, but this time, Asako invested a considerable amount of money to make slight modifications to her vehicle, changing the wheels, upgrading the engine power, and adding NITRO. An economic sacrifice to catch her nemesis.

"THIS WILL BE THE DAY I ARREST YOU!" Asako exclaimed with excitement as she stepped on the accelerator.

Desmon, in turn, looked at the vehicle with amusement. Normally, at his current speed, Asako would never catch up, but now she was keeping pace.

"Not bad, looks like someone wants to compete with you, Kurox."

After a few seconds, Asako stood by Desmon's side.

"It's the police, stop the vehicle and park. I'll issue all your fines and revoke your driver's license."

"I don't have something like that. Besides, out of all things to say, you choose something so cliché?"

Desmon remembered watching a police drama last night with Shizuka.

"You're right, but it's part of the protocol." Asako said with a smile. "So today will be the day I defeat you."

"I'd love to stick around and play, but I have work to do, so see you."

Desmon waved his hand kindly, and Kurox infused with demonic energy, accelerated even more, surpassing Asako.

"Not this time."

Having a backup plan, Asako activated the NITRO on her unit. A few seconds after being overtaken, Asako managed to match Kurox's speed.

"I told you, not this time!" She said through the speaker, as her voice couldn't be heard due to the high speed.

Desmon was surprised for a moment, but that surprise turned into a mocking smile. They were currently going over 270 km/h, an impressive speed for a police car, but nothing extraordinary for Desmon, except that he is currently weakened until he defeats the hell guards, so this is the maximum speed he can go without affecting his body. For this reason, he refrained from using Anketsu, as it depletes him too quickly, and he doesn't need it to deal with demons.