040

"I accomplished so many missions over the years, how can this be possible?"

Jungkook's sharp eyes scanned the data stored on the file labeled "Ahn Hwasa" before he addressed the figure directly with a piercing glance.

As Hwasa stood, her brows raised, her teeth clenched, and her arms criss-crossed, one foot stepping forward and the other stepping back as if leaning backwards, she appeared to be both outraged and conflicted.

"My apologies, Miss Hwasa. But you couldn't complete the five biggest missions of the dark realm with one of them being 'the black thief's charm'." The crowd watched in silence as Jungkook presented the file with the relevant details to Hwasa, who then took it and rolled her eyes before turning away.

"Is she even for real?" Rosé remarked with a hint of irritation evident in her tone as she observed the woman walking away.

"Bitch," Lisa cursed.

"For the fourth place, we have Park Chan-Yeol," Yeji announced, her voice containing a slight smile but the audience could notice the thinly masked pain in the figure's expression as he approached them.

As the man stepped down from the stage, he nodded politely but kept his eyes averted, trying to hide his feelings of sadness and disappointment. (I changed the character from 'Irene' to Chan-yeol as I realized IRENE WAS THE FU*KING DOC IN THE STORY \im so dum\)

"Proves that men want no drama," Lisa mumbled softly as she saw the man take a seat among the crowd in a relatively peaceful manner.

"Real," Rosé stated with a slight chuckle tilting her head sideways to see the drama properly.

"On third place, we have Park Jihyo," Yeji announced, as Jihyo's reddened face and widened eyes made it clear she had been expecting better.

The crowd remained silent as they noticed the disappointment on Jihyo's face.

"How could you have ranked me third?" Jihyo screamed, her voice filling with indignation. "Do you have any idea of the work I've put into this?"

The crowd exchanged looks of shock and disbelief as they watched Jihyo lose her temper, yelling at the announcer in an incredibly disrespectful manner.

She had always been known as the embodiment of the "show them what you are, don't tell them" mantra.

This sudden and dramatic outburst from someone who had always been known to keep their emotions and opinions under wraps, was certainly unexpected for many spectators.

"Look, Miss Jihyo." Yeji spoke in a formal manner, but there was a clear hint of annoyance and hostility in her voice. "As we all know, this result is derived after passing through the five largest media corporations in Korea, which include a selection of industry professionals. Therefore, you have no right to complain."

"Complain my ass," Jihyo shouted, her temper erupting with a burst of vulgarity that startled the crowd.

"I'd rather fuck somewhere else than sit through this stupid-ass competition," she ranted, her voice seething with anger and contempt.

The curse word caused the crowd to gasp in shock, with their eyes widening in disbelief.

"Turn for the second position," Jungkook announced as Yeji and he both looked at the card and looked at each other in pure confusion.

"What's this?" Yeji whispered into Jungkook's ear as Jungkook thought to himself, "It can't be. Ruby will kill everyone if she sees this."