007

DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"Who are you? And why do you keep following me everywhere?" she finally got to the point, her curiosity getting the best of her, even though she didn't show it.

"I am not a stalker or a fanboy. My name is- "

A sudden call interrupted their conversation as Jennie answered and said, 'Please have them wait in my office. I will be there shortly.'

Without any further conversation, she sat on her bike and rode off. The male sighed as he looked at her disappearing figure and mumbled, "Oh, come on! I was just about to introduce myself."

•••

"Lisa-yah Where are you?" Jungkook shouted, eagerly waiting for a response.

After a few calls, he decided to check their bedroom, but to his surprise, Lisa was nowhere to be found. Frustrated, he ran his hand through his hair and called for their maid, Nayeon.

Within seconds, a lovely young lady appeared with a warm smile on her face.

"Good afternoon, Young Master," she greeted, bowing respectfully. Jungkook, despite being a powerful figure in the Mafia, always showed respect to his elders.

"Where is Lisa, Nayeon noona?" he asked, his hands casually in his pockets.

"Oh! Young masteress and Miss Rosé went to Miss Jennie's office," Nayeon replied, recalling when they had left and informed her.

"Rosé and Lisa? Why?" Jungkook inquired.

"Uh... They seemed to be in a hurry and couldn't give me a proper answer," Nayeon explained.

"Okay. Thank you, Noona," Jungkook said, signaling for Nayeon to return to her duties. She bowed slightly before leaving and went back to work.

"I should go there. What if there's something serious?" he asked himself.