032

"She's mine and mine alone," He whispered under breath darkly. Saying that he walked away with silent steps.

Jennie playfully shoved Jungkook towards the main stage and then quickly disappeared, hiding somewhere so he wouldn't find her.

The room suddenly went dark, and a spotlight illuminated the stage, revealing Jungkook standing there while Lisa stood in the hall.

When Lisa realized the spotlight was on her, she quickly turned away, her eyes filled with confusion, and faced the stage.

Jungkook turned towards her, his eyes filled with affection, as she stood at a distance from him.

"Is this love? I just can't comprehend it. Please, help me understand," Jungkook sang the impromptu lyrics with his heartfelt vocals.

"We used to be a couple, and now we still are. Yeah, we were young, but we had a big heart. A heart that could feel both pain and love. Isn't that what love is? Can you tell me?"

A single tear rolled down Lisa's cheek as she recalled the day he proposed to her. They had come so far together.

"K-Kook?" Lisa whispered his name as he came closer to her with that flower and wiped the tear from her face making her close her eyes feeling his touch on her face.

"You deserve the world and all the good things it has to offer. If I fail to find that world for you, I promise to give you mine! So-" With that he paused to look at her and bent down. "Will you marry me?"

The moment she placed a hand on her mouth, it felt like the world stopped spinning around the Sun. Meanwhile, Jennie leaned against the pillar, flashing a warm and genuine smile. Suddenly, she felt a presence behind her, causing her to jump in surprise.

"What the-" Jennie exclaimed, but her words were hushed as a figure placed a finger on her lips. She looked in front of her and whispered, "Taehyung?"

The figure removed his finger from her lips and whispered back, "It's Tae for you, Princess." He leaned in, eliminating the thing named 'distance' between them.

"Come on, let's go from here. I really need to talk to you," Taehyung said, gently holding her hand, but she remained rooted to the spot, looking at him and then at their joined hands.

"Please, let me savor this moment of Kookie proposing to Lily," Jennie insisted.

"Let's go or-"

"Or what?" Jennie interrupted.

Without saying another word, Taehyung swiftly scooped her up in his arms, bridal style, causing her to gasp in surprise.

"The heck? Kim Taehyung?" Jennie said as Taehyung didn't care to budge and kept going.

Meanwhile, the room was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. There was Jungkook, down on one knee in front of the woman he'd give his life for, and there was Lisa, living her dream come true.

"Will you do me the honor of marrying me, Miss Lalisa Manoban?" he asked once more. Lisa didn't even bother taking the rose from his hand; she just wrapped her arms around him, and he hugged her back.

"I-I love you, Kookie. I can't even imagine my life without you," Lisa said through her hiccups. Jungkook gently ran his fingers through her hair, soothing her.

Rosé and Jimin entered the scene, clapping, and the crowd followed suit. Jisoo and Jin exchanged smiles, remembering the day Jin proposed to Jisoo.

"Come on, just tell me, will you marry me?" Jungkook whined, and Lisa laughed, tears streaming down her cheeks, as she nodded.

"Yes, a thousand times yes!" She hugged him tightly, and he held her close as the lights turned back on.

Jimin and Rosé grabbed their microphones and acted as MCs, announcing to the audience, "Ladies and gentlemen, let's give a big congratulations to the newly united couple, Jeon Jungkook and Lalisa Manoban!"

"I even came up with a ship name for them," Rosé said with a smile.

"What is it?" Lisa asked, wiping her tears away.

"Liskook!" Rosé cheered.

"Woohoo, let us all cheer!" Jimin exclaimed, and the crowd responded with cheers of their own.

Lisa glanced around, searching for two people named Kim Jennie and Kim Taehyung, but they were nowhere to be found.

"Where's unnie? She should've been here for my special moment," Lisa complained, her disappointment evident. Jungkook suddenly remembered how she had forcefully pushed him onto the stage and then vanished.

"I'll go find them," Lisa said, determined to locate the missing couple. Jungkook, sharing the same concern, joined her in the search.

Meanwhile, Jennie found herself timidly trapped in his embrace, her knees feeling weaker than a thread.

"W-what happened?" she stuttered, her voice quivering, as his intense gaze remained fixed on her eyes.

"Just needed a moment with my woman, can't I?" he said with an intense gaze and licking his lips.

Jennie's gaze shifted from his eyes to his lips, and she could feel her heart doing a cartwheel inside her ribcage.

"Yeah, you can, but..." she started to say.

"Shh," he interrupted, placing his index finger on her scarlet lips.

"I can do more than that with them, right here, right now," he thought, gazing at her petals.

He leaned in, closing the distance between them, and Jennie surrendered, closing her eyes in anticipation of his touch.

Just as their lips were about to meet, they heard the door creak open, followed by the sound of it quickly closing again.

"Ahem," Lisa cleared her throat, her eyes closed, and she thought, 'Uh-oh wrong timing.'

Jennie swiftly pushed Taehyung away, not even sparing a glance at the poor guy, and corrected herself before walking over to Lisa, who was still turned away.

Nervously, Jennie blurted out the first thing that came to her mind. "Lily, um... w-what are you doing here?"

Lisa turned around, casually pushing a strand of her hair back, and replied, "Uh, I was actually looking for you. Looks like I interrupted something, huh?"

This was the last string Lisa pulled up as Jennie felt a wave of embarrassment wash over her. She silently just wished for a gust of wind to whisk her away from the awkward situation.

As they were standing there, the door swung open again, and in walked Jungkook with his hands in his pockets. He casually shut the door with his leg and raised an eyebrow, asking, "What's going on here?"

Jennie parted her lips  to respond, but Taehyung stepped forward with the same tone and gently pushed her back, saying, "And what are you doing here, Mr. Jeon?"

Jungkook smirked and replied, "I've told you before, just call me Jungkook. Mr. Jeon sounds too formal."

"But Mr Jeon sounds comfortable to me," Taehyung held his gaze, their eyes filled with intensity. It felt like if they didn't stop right there, something could happen.

Jennie pulled Taehyung back, and Lisa pulled Jungkook, saying, "L-let's go, guys."

They all left the room, and as they did, the hall once again brightened up with their presence.

Later, Jennie congratulated Lisa and showered her with lots of pecks on her cheeks and forehead. Liskook and Taennie who? It's all about Jenlisa.