023

2nd June
8: 09 am
Seoul, Korea

As Jennie sat in front of the mirror, after a fresh cool bath, gently combing her hair, she was lost in her own thoughts. Of course, Taehyung helped her to get in but she forced him to remain outside until she comes out herself, but to her surprise when she came out Taehyung wasn't there so she just held onto things and sat on the chair with great difficulty. The door creaked open, and she turned to see Taehyung walking in, a tray of breakfast in his hands. Their eyes met, and time seemed to slow down for a moment.

Jennie's cheeks flushed with a rosy hue as she realized the situation feeling her towel slowly drop to the floor. She quickly held onto it as Taehyung's face mirrored her own embarrassment as he stumbled over his words. "H-here's the breakfast," he stammered, trying his best not to look down there and feel like a pervert.

They both coughed, trying to break the tension that had suddenly enveloped the room. Their eyes darted away, avoiding each other's gaze, but the electricity in the air was palpable.

Turning away from the mirror while biting her lower lip in nervousness unknowing turning Taehyung on, Jennie said : "Um.. I need to c-change."

"Y-yeah sure." Taehyung blurted out while looking at her shamelessly.

"Uh.. could you g-get me to the wardrobe?" Jennie asked looking down not able to bear his gaze.

Breaking his not so holy thoughts, Taehyung cursed under his breath and replied "S-sure. Come I'll pick y-" he said raising both his hands but Jennie widened her eyes looking at him coming closer to him.

"NO. I.... I m-mean... Uh... Get the c-chair." Jennie reasoned pointing at the wheelchair which was kept in the corner of the room.

" Jennie reasoned pointing at the wheelchair which was kept in the corner of the room

Jennie's mind raced, unsure of what to say or do next. She couldn't deny the fluttering feeling in her chest, the way her heart skipped a beat whenever Taehyung was near. And Taehyung, he couldn't help but feel drawn to Jennie, her beauty and grace captivating him in ways he couldn't explain.

Taehyung looked in the direction Jennie was pointing and quickly nodded, trying to clear his thoughts. He went to get the chair and helped Jennie sit in it. Taehyung then moved the chair forward and headed to the walk-in closet.

 Taehyung then moved the chair forward and headed to the walk-in closet