36* ★~You thought I abandoned yall huh?~★

Jisung had changed into some casual clothes consisting of a longsleeve black shirt under a baggy shortsleeve white shirt, accompanied with some random converse and jeans. He fixed himself up neatly while Hyunjin ran back to his own dorm to change as well.

Hyunjin rushed into his room, changed into a simple sweater with a white collar shirt underneath,and some white jeans, running out only to be stopped by his boyfriend, Seungmin."Why are you in a hurry?"

Hyunjin giggled, unable to sit still from the sheer excitement. "Me and Jisung are getting Changbin hyung and Felix to go on a date!" He said enthusiastically before running out the door, Seungmin letting out an exasperated sigh as he rubbed the bridge of his nose.

Hyunjin arrived at Jisung's dorm, nearly jumping out of excitement when he knocked on the door. "Jisunggg!!"
Jisung ran to the front door of his dorm after putting on a beanie, swinging it open. "Hyungg, are you ready?!" Jisung said, hyping the man up..Menawhile Minho was simply grumbljng wherever he was at the loud duo. "Omg yes yes you bet!"  Hyunjin squealed, clapping his hands excitedly.

Jisung beamed as he ran out of the dorm, grabbing Hyunjin's wrist to drag him as he ran, almost cauing the boy to trip. "I FORGOT TO MAKE A GROUPCHAT!!! " Pulling out his phone, he hurriedly made a group chat and sloppily typed the address.

                                                                    MALL TIMEEE

ferret fanatic😝
Asdresds is ___ haselp jisugnw id draggign me

Bokkie
damn even i make typos but nowhere near as many as that 😳🥤

ferret fanatic😝
IM BEIBNG DRAGFHED

Bokkie
then just dont get dragged lmao 😝

Iamtall
Hurry up, Felix and I are already here...

ferret fanatic😝
Shuyt uip

Iamtall
I don't shut up you shut up, I'll get Minho hyung to beat you

ferret fanatic😝
NOYT YOUH TOO

Bokkie
ohmg is that you guys in the distance
FINALLY

ferret fanatic😝
YOUGH SER MY STRYUGGLIG

Bokkie
bro wtf did you just type

Jisung had found the other two standing by a fountain, staring right back at him. Jisung's eyes were filled with excitement as it was palpable, running towards Felix, letting go of Hyunjin. "I ALMOST FELL!!!" Hyunjin said, almost tripping as he jogged over to the others. "surprise I made it in ONE piece" Hyunjin said, standing up straight with his hands on his waist, dramatically sighing. Changbin looked at the taller with a deadpan expression. "Yes you have, now tone it down"
Clapping, Jisung said, "I'm so excited! We're going to have so much fun here!"  Hyunjin pointed at a
clothing shop nearby "WHAT ABOUT THERE?!"
Felix gasped, "Yes, let's go there!!" Hyunjin giggled as he jogged towards the clothing shop like a little kid, the other three following behind him. When they entered, the three youngest ran together to find things while Changbin leaned against a wall. Jisung was looking at various beanies, whereas Hyunjin had already put on a hairband to try out. Felix noticed Changbin standing alone and walked over to him.
"What?" Changbin hummed, glancing at Felix, who was eagerly standing in front of him.
"You know, you should get something too, hyung!" Felix smiled. "Mm nah I'm good," Changbin said, glancing away from the person in front of him. Felix crossed his arms because of the older and frowned. "You don't want to get anything?" Felix asked, sounding a tiny bit sad, "We're all going to get something, you should, too!" Changbin glanced at the younger, slowly giving in. "I don't think so."
Felix rolled his eyes and softly grabbed Changbin's wrist, wanting to get something with him. "Please?" Felix begged. Jisung and Hyunjin were fangirling over the duo in the back. "U-uhm no thanks.."
Changbin stuttered, a light tint of pink brushing his cheeks. Felix noticed Changbin's stutter, causing him to raise an eyebrow and let out a soft chuckle. Felix pulled Changbin off the wall and began running towards the hoodie section. While running, he said, "It wouldn't hurt to get something! Let's go get hoodies!" Changbin let the younger drag him, a small smile visible, when they suddenly stopped at the hoodie section. Felix just so happened to stop at a matching hoodie mini section.
"Oh my god, hyung!" Felix squealed, "We should get matching hoodies!!" Changbin hesitated before agreeing. "Hm, sure, uh... what- what type?" His mind was racing, sure he was tougher but around his crush he just couldn't keep his composure and easily gave in. Felix let out a small gasp as his eyes landed on two hoodies, one with a chick and one with an animal that looked like something in between a pig and a rabbit. When the two people wearing the hoodies stood next to each other, it looked like the chick was pulling the pig-rabbit.
"Haha, hyung, that's just like us!" Felix pointed at the matching hoodies with the animals on them.
Changbin laughed at the hoodies in front of them as he glanced at them some more. "Then what about these?" Felix's smile grew wider as he nodded, picking up a hoodie with the chick on it. "I choose this one~!" Changbin smiled before picking up the other. In the distance Hyunjin and Jisung were still spying on the two.
"Jisunggg you and your roommate should do that!!!" Hyunjin said enthusiastically, bumping the others shoulder. Jisung scoffed and shook his head. "No way. He would never agree to get matching anything," he replied. Hyunjin rolled his eyes, tired of the younger's seriousness. "Oh come on you're such a killjoy (KILLJOYS, MAKE SOME NOISE‼️ sorry mcr ref) sometimes, be delusional like those two," Hyunjin said, pointing at the obviously in love duo. Grabbing their things they ran to Changbin and Felix. "You two done? we are!" Hyunjin said, trying not to giggle.
Felix looked down at Changbin and back at Hyunjin, hoodie in hand, before responding, "I think we are. I mean, I am!" Changbin responded after a few seconds. "Yeah, I guess I am."
Jisung clapped excitedly as he said, "Then let's go check out! Then we can see where we can go next."

A/N- You mfs thought I abandoned yall like Scaramouche's mother did to him huh (dont question my sanity Im sick)

I deeply apologise for not updating, but me and the other writer havent done shit in writing because of studies..I'll try posting again, but around chapter 46 it may stop for awhile because we cant find a good motivation to write past that point..I deeply apologise yet again but I promise this book will not be cancelled.