18* ★~Delusion and mental illness~★

Walking out of History, Minho thought to himself. I wonder if i could ever find that hannie person, what if he's in one of my classes. Upon walking into Mathematics he saw Chan talking to Jisung but Jisung was trying to hide in embarrassment. "Chan hyung leave the poor guy alone" Chan turned around to look at Minho "cmon I was just talking to your future boyfriend" Minho grabbed his face with his hands, facepalming "oh my god, drop that already, what's the point" When he sat down Chan grabbed his shoulders "It's going to happen I know it!" Minho pointed to Jisung, who was trying to hide "look at what you're doing to him, stop man it's not gonna happen, think about your silly 'UwU' future with I.N or smth" Minho turned around to face the front "Oh and don't mess with my neck or shoulders again, they hurt." Teacher came over to the 3, looking a bit upset. "Chan stand up, and move next to I.N, you're being too loud. Jisung, move up next to Minho" Hah, finally he can stop pestering me about stupid topics. "Hey Jisung, do you know anybody on Discord by the name uh 'hannie' with a ..squirrel emoji? " "Huh? oh uh, no I don't, why?"
Minho sighed at the response "I don't know, was curious" Minho said opening discord to text the previously mentioned person.

squirrel emoji? "  "Huh? oh uh, no I don't, why?"Minho sighed at the response "I don't know, was curious" Minho said opening discord to text the previously mentioned person

Lee Know ^••^
I'm bored

Lee Know ^••^
Psst

Lee Know ^••^
Oh yeah i forgot u had class too my bad

Minho shut his phone, kinda disappointed not being able to text hannie

Minho shut his phone, kinda disappointed not being able to text hannie. Groaning, he put his head down on the desk, not wanting to be in math. However, the entire time he had his head down, he felt like he was being stared at. Turning his head and looking at Jisung, they made eye contact. "what" Minho mumbled in a low tone, being super tired. Jisung widened his eyes mumbling a quick 'sorry' shit I was caught, why would he ask me about me? oh yeah he doesn't know hannie is me.
Minho hummed, keeping his head facing jisung, but just staring off in the distance. "Hey Minho hyung"
Minho hummed, showing he was still listening "can we walk to dance together?" Minho looked up to Jisung "yeah sure" He said, making a small smile.
Omg he smiled at me ahehe. Jisung thought, giggling internally, The bell rang indicating it was time to get to the next class "this stupid bell is so loud, and for what reason" Minho complained as he got up from his seat "you ready to go?" Minho asked the other "yeah!"
Walking down the hall Minho felt a pair of eyes on him but ignored it. once reaching the dance room the two sat their stuff down and went to the front, where the teacher was giving a important speech
"I want you to start working on your choreography today, find a song and make your own choreo. The theme is love. i will give you from 2 weeks to a month to complete this" Jisung giggled to himself
hehe the theme is love, what if he feels awkward doing it? "hey! i'm trying to get your attention" Minho said, standing in front of Jisung "so I was thinking of Wanna love you by Paul Kim" Jisung tilted his head to the side. "I don't think I've heard that song before, but let's go for it." Pulling out his phone Minho went to spotify, grabbed his earbuds and handed one to jisung, when he grabbed the earbud he played the song, sitting down against the wall closing his eyes as the song plays.