21* ★~Talks and pain~★

⚠️Mentions of bandages and sh (not the cutting part)⚠️
Jisung shut off his phone and got up, placing it on his nightstand. He looked back at his bed, looking for Han Quokka, but saw something else on the bed. Oh, Minho hyung left his food here... Jisung thought about what he should do with his roommate's food. He went to his bathroom, took out his eye contacts, then went back to his bed, picking up the bowl. Jisung quietly exited his room, placing the bowl on the island. When Jisung went back to his room, he made sure to close the door.

He laid comfortably in his bed, squeezing Han Quokka tightly. He was sure Han Quokka would have been suffocating if it was alive with how tightly it was being squeezed.
With a yawn, Jisung fell asleep. He never even cared to check what time it was.

Walking into his room, Minho sat at his desk to work on an assignment, around 20 minutes later he shut his laptop, stretching. Minho pulled out his phone to text hannie.

 Minho pulled out his phone to text hannie

Lee Know ^••^
Hi, i'm bored again.

Minho thought to himself

Minho thought to himself. Oh wait, I remember I was supposed to talk with Jisung.

Jisung woke up to a notification on his phone. Tired, he sat up and grabbed his glasses, putting them on. He looked at his phone and saw a Discord message. Didn't he say he was going to talk with me earlier? God, why would he? I'm annoying. I was probably just imagining it. Felix is right, I might be delusional.

 Felix is right, I might be delusional

Hannie 🐿️
hii 😁

Jisung stared at his phone screen, tired as hell

Jisung stared at his phone screen, tired as hell. There was a knock on his door, which caused him to jump. He quickly turned off his phone and rested it face-down on his nightstand.

After a few seconds, Minho slowly opened the door to Jisung's room. He saw the tired boy sitting up in his bed. His hair was a bit of a mess. Oops, did I wake him up? "Uh, hey, do you still want to talk about something? Anything?" Minho asked. Jisung stared blankly at the other, blinking. Jisung fixed his glasses then nodded, "Sure." Minho walked over to the side of the bed and sat down, looking at Jisung
"So, what do you want to talk about, I'm okay with anything really"

Jisung messed with the hems of his sleeves, not sure what to talk about. "Umm... your pets? You have three cats, right?" "yeap!"
Jisung smiled softly at the older and asked, "What are their names?" Glancing at the ground to think. Minho looked back at Jisung "Soonie, Doongie, and Dori, the one in the dorm is Dori. there was only one pet per person"

"Oh," Jisung hummed. He then blurted out a question that was on his mind, "May I hold him? He looks so cute."  making a small 'hm' Minho walked out of Jisung's room, and came back with Dori in his arms "Here" Minho said, placing Dori in Jisung's arms. Jisung cooed in awe as he gently pet the cat's fur.

He must have been petting him repetitively in a spot, because Dori bit his wrist. Jisung yelped as he bit him. Dori ran to Minho and sat on him instead because of the loud sound.  Scared that the bite would cause his other wounds to bleed he pulled his left sleeve back to check, unluckily for him, he was bleeding again.

Shit...  "Are you okay, want me to get you some fresh bandages? they need to be changed anyway"

With panic in his voice, Jisung quickly responded, "It's o-okay! I can get some myself!" Standing up he tried speed walking to his bathroom but Minho grabbed Jisung's clothed right wrist, causing Jisung to wince in pain. "What is going on, Jisung?" Minho stared at Jisung, who was avoiding his gaze.

"Nothing- just old injuries..." Sighing, Minho stood up, still holding onto Jisung's right wrist, pointing at the left he said "old injuries don't do that"
"Old injuries don't do that?" Jisung asked, trying to sound oblivious to what Minho was talking about.

"No, they don't."  Minho said "Look, your bandages are slightly pink, it's either you don't know how to change bandages, or those wounds underneath are fresh, like 4 days to a week type fresh."

Jisung continued looking away, his facial expression very anxious. Sighing, Minho spoke in a soft tone "Listen I'm not gonna scream at you for whatever this is, I just wanna know so I can help."
Minho said, voice shaky, he had a good idea on what this was. "Please?" Jisung started shaking as he ripped his wrist out of Minho's grasp.

Voice trembling, he softly said, "Just let me re-bandage my arms, okay?" Sighing, Minho said "Fine.." As Jisung walked towards the bathroom, Minho secretly followed him.

When he was looking through the crack of the door, he saw wounds that appeared to be from self harm. Inhaling a sharp breath, he walked back to Jisung's bed, sitting on the edge as he once was before, holding in tears.

When Jisung came back, he stood up and grabbed Jisung's arms, showing the bandages. "Why are you doing this to yourself...?" He managed to get out, choking back sobs. Minho looked at the pain in Jisung's eyes, causing his tears to fall. Jisung's eyes widened, confused and worried. "Why are you crying...?" looking down at the floor and back at Jisung, he spoke. "Answer my question first...why?"

Jisung inhaled shakily, maintaining eye contact with Minho. When he let out his response, he tried sounding harsh, but instead just sounded sad. "It's none of your business... okay?" making a small 'tch' Minho spoke in a bit of a louder tone, "it is! i'm your friend"

Jisung's eyes went wide again as he flinched slightly, taking a step back. Tears welled in his eyes. His bottom lip quivered as a tear fell from his eyes. Jisung ran up to Minho and hugged him tightly. Minho was caught off guard and fell backwards, causing the two of them to fall to the ground. Despite the harsh landing Minho returned the hug, he needed it too after all.
Jisung hugged Minho even tighter as if his life depended on it. "I'm here, I'm here, don't worry."
Minho whispered, rubbing circles on Jisung's back.

"How about we go do something to cheer you up? Tell me something you like or want to get?"
Tears falling out of his eyes, Jisung responded in a small voice. "Cheesecake..?"

Minho hummed "Alright, get up so we can go then" Minho said, releasing his arms from around Jisung. As Minho released his arms from Jisung he did the same, leaning away from the older. Minho stood up first, lending out his arm to Jisung to help him get up. Once up, Minho walked towards the door of Jisung's room. "Get ready and wash yourself up, I'll do the same" Minho said in a low tone, nose still runny from crying.
—————————-—————————-
TWO CHAPTERS AS A APOLOGY FOR MISSING LAST SUNDAY!!!!
Man im so sorry for not posting, school is wild