15* ★~The small things~ ★

Lee Know - Minho
Hannie 🐿️ - Jisung

Mentions of bandaging SH cuts
—————————————————————————
Jisung walked into the shop, bell ringing as he opened the door. He walked around aimlessly, not knowing where the bandages were. Where are the bandages, what the hell. Jisung glanced up and saw signs showing where the products were. Turning into the medicine aisle, Jisung grabbed a pack of bandages.
Walking over to the register he noticed a familiar face. FELIX WORKS HERE?! "FEKIX@!?/1?"
"What the hell, did you just call me Fekix? And did you just keyboard slam in real life?" Fekix asked, lowkey impressed at the second thing. Then, with more excitement in his voice, he asked, "Can you teach me?!"
"No can do, fetus," Jisung said proudly, putting the bandages on the table. "I'm one day younger! But Just bandages?" Fekix said "What for?"
Jisungs eyes widened, not wanting to explain he literally had cuts on his wrists. "O-Oh they're for my roommate, he busted his hand open!" Fekix rang up the bandages and spoke while doing so. "Pick out a cheesecake and your favorite drink, it's on me," Jisung did a small jump leading to a small 'ok' and ran towards the cheesecakes. He came back with an iced americano and a chocolate cheesecake. Fekix rang those two up as well.
"Where's Changbin hyung and Hyunjin hyung?" Jisung asked, seeing as he and Fekix were talking about the two earlier but now the two aren't in the same building. Fekix looked up, placing the items in a bag. "They left me all alone. 🙁" Jisung gasped. "YOU SPOKE IN EMOJI!!!"
Jisung grabbed the bag from Fekix and giggled, happy about the free snacks. "Thanks Fetus Fekix!" Jisung turned the corner to go to the bathroom to change his bandages. Fekix stomped his foot. "I'M ONE DAY YOUNGER!...AND ITS FELIX!"
Jisung entered the restroom. He grabbed some napkins and he sat them down. He unwrapped the bandages seeing they needed to be cleaned big time. Jisung made the napkins wet and put soap on them, scrubbing his cuts. Sure, it hurt, but it was better than getting an infection in his wounds. He dried them off and put antibiotics on them. Wrapping them back up, he made sure they were snug before walking out of the restroom, pulling his sleeves down. He waved to Fekix as he exited the store, walking towards a park.
He put his airpods in, jamming to his favorite artist, he bopped his head to the beat as he walked down the sidewalk, one foot in front of the other. Sometimes it was times like these that made him feel at peace.
Jisung entered the park, walking towards a bench and sitting on it. He leaned his head back, staring at the sky. Jisung closed his eyes, listening to the music that was entering his ears. After a few minutes of music, he opened his eyes and pulled out his cheesecake and coffee. Jisung took a bite of cheesecake and hummed in satisfaction. NOTHING will ever beat cheesecake! He finished his snack and took a sip of his coffee. At that time, Jisung realized it was getting late so he started walking home. When he entered the dorm building, he pulled out his phone, figuring it was safe to do so.
————————————————————————-
                       Lee Know ^••^

Hannie 🐿️
how did it go 🤩🤩🤩🤩

Lee Know ^••^
well I said sorry, uh and he started crying so I hugged him and then he vented to me, yeah that's it 🧍

Hannie 🐿️
omg he miiiiigggghhhhhttttttt trust you 😱 no way no way

Lee Know ^••^
Well, I did see a little bit of bandages underneath his hoodie near his wrists, I wanted to ask about it but figured not to.

Hannie 🐿️
it was probably either fashion or he tripped or smth 乁⁠(⁠ ⁠•⁠_⁠•⁠ ⁠)⁠ㄏ

Fuck, he saw them? He can't know...