33* ★~Fanboys...Wait do I like him?~★

Minho sighed as Hyunjin tried to explain the situation but Seungmin stepped in. "Me and Hyunjin hyung came here to have time together and when we were walking along the path Hyunjin hyung saw Changbin hyung in the bushes so Hyunjin being Hyunjin, he went over and looked at where Changbin hyung was looking and saw you two, oh my god they were FANBOYING over you two, if anyone thought otherwise they would think yall were a couple"
Seungmin said, looking at the duo. Minho glanced at Changbin before speaking "but how did Changbin get her-" "I followed you." Changbin said blankly. Minho gave Changbin a deadpan look before calling the two stalkers and walked away. not without flipping them off ofc. Jisung ran after the older and walked next to him "where are we going?" Jisung asked, unsure if they were going back to the dorms. "sneaking into the dorms without one of the admin seeing us, I don't wanna spend all day in civilization" Minho said, thinking of how to get past the admin. upon arriving at the dorm building and entering Minho whispered "just stay right behind me, and try not to make sound"
Halfway through the walk in the hall an admin was turning the way they were walking. The two hid in a different hall until the admin passed and eventually made it to the dorm. Jisung let out a deep breath he didn't know he was holding in. Minho closed the door behind Jisung and went to sit in the beanbag while Jisung decided to stay in the living room and sat on the other beanbag.

Jisung pulled out his phone, wanting to text Hyunjin. He sent him a message, realizing how bad his WiFi was.

 He sent him a message, realizing how bad his WiFi was

Hannie 🐿️
hi stalker 😒 Sending...

The message sent around 10 seconds after he initially pressed send.

ferret fanatic 😝
I DIDN'T MEAN TO
CALL CHANGBIN HYUNG THE STALKER, NOT ME! 😭

Hannie 🐿️
why did changbin hyung follow us
does he want minsung that much 😒😒

ferret fanatic 😝
i wouldn't be surprised 😘😘😘

Minho opened up his phone, remembering hannie texted him earlier