CHAPTER 16

Jamin pov:

After that last holi interaction we again went back to avoiding and ignoring each other. I tried to forget and shrug off those moments but it's practically impossible. Soon time passed like this and our first year came to an end. As summer vacation started the college decided to take us for trip to Manali and everyone was excited. I was planning not to go but after seeing how Meher already decided to go, I decided I will go too. Maybe from there we could be start being friends at least. I will try to be friends with her at end of this trip at least. With this small hope I submitted my consent form after looking at Meher and her friends excitedly submitted the form and were making plans for the trip. I smiled and went home starting to prepare for things for Manali. I will have to control my feelings at least in front of her so I don't lose my hope of being friends at least.

Within a swift movement the time passed and without seeing her for 1 month to be exact 30 days 5 hours and 34 minutes.  Yes I counted the days and keep record of exact time and now I will meet her 4 fucking hours finally. My eyes were missing her and the only thing to keep me sane, from trespassing into her house to see her just a glimpse but her scarf is what kept me sane. I was now standing near my closet trying to choose what to wear BECAUSE YOU KNOW IM MEETING HER AFTER  30 DAYS 5 HOURS AND NOW 37 MINUTES of course I want to look good. I quickly video call Kunj and started to show him my clothes.

" No this one I wore it when I was working with her. Why do I don't have clothes?" I said whining to Kunj since most of the outfit I own she has seen me in them and now I don't have any good clothes. I looked at pile of clothes I created on my bed and sighed.

" Jamin I swear to god when I'm meeting you today, I will throw you on railway tracks before you could even meet your Meher. Just fucking night wear and be comfortable you fucking sick in your head." He said angrily and hung up the phone. I will kill him before he does that to me that fucking bitch will be same when he will fall in love with some girl. And now back to the problem of clothes I took fucking two hours to finally decide the clothes I will wear. Its black shirt and pants. 

I reach the station from where the train will depart with my sister when I saw her with whole her family and her best friends with their family. It looks like their parents know each other too. I saw her in pjs wait what in pjs? I look at everyone and saw everyone in pjs and there was me in looking like going clubbing or something.

" bhai ek baat bata tu pakka college ki trip pe jarha hai na?" My sister Kajal suddenly asked me as she started to move ahead.

" haa college ki trip pe jarha hu kyu kya hua?" I asked her as I started to follow her with my eyes still on Meher.

"bhai meri taraf dekh kar baat karle vo ladki ko pure trip tadh lena." My di said while smirking.

" vo chodo di phele ek baar ye quote ka matlab bataona "lyhfml" or sath me thodi tips dena na." I asked her.

"kyu vo ladki ko patana hai kya jo books padhti hai?" my sis inquired me while looking in the direction where I was looking at her already.

"Apko kese pata?" I asked her.

" Bhai teri badi bhen hu or ha phele hi bol rhi hu nhi pategi terse. Standard bahot high hoge bandi ke or tu " lyhfml" puch rha tha na get ready to traumatize." Didi said while smirking more while looking my sweetheart.

" Ab bolo bhi matlab, me nhi hoga traumatize or dekh lena apki bhabhi toh yehi banegi" I said now looking at my sis for her reaction. She just looked at me and shake her head.

" Well I did warn you its means ki lift your hips for me love and it is said by one and only our husband AARON WARNER. " She said now smirking at me while I'm still thinking how this was traumatizing and my sis understood I didn't get it.