CHAPTER 4

Jamin pov:

After calling her sweetheart I just ran away. Why I'm doing things which I never did? Running away me seriously? I must have gone crazy. I called her sweetheart which I saw on some reels. Damm I should go to a doctor at this point.

After completing the task I went to check on Meher only for me to see her talking with some guy again. Just how many guys she has around her. Let's tease her again.

" So this is how you are gonna beat me and top semester 2 huh?" I said that and she looked at me only for me to get ignored and her saying that guy to ignore me. No one had ever ignored me so how the hell she decided to ignore me that for that guy who isn't half worth the time.

" So now I'm making you speechless too sweetheart." And shock was understatement which both me and she felt. I called her sweetheart again. I never use nickname but here what I'm even doing. I must have lost my mind definitely. Yeah I hate her and she hates me too. 

" Can you please shut up and mind your own business 'bhaiya'." She said when she recover from her shock and giving me another shock. DID SHE JUST CALLED ME BHAIYA??!!

" Sweetheart it's Jamin not bhaiya." I said.

" Then it's also Meher not sweetheart." She said sassily. Well, no one had ever talked to me like that but here she is doing every fucking thing which I never had expected.

" It's gonna be sweetheart exclusively for you only sweetheart. You should be grateful because I gave you such sweet nickname 'SWEETHEART'." I said that for I don't know what reason when I don't give nicknames to anyone.

" Thanks but no need to be like my book bfs." she said.

"What do you mean by book bfs???" I asked her.

" Something you are trying to be." she said.

"So does your book bfs do things that make your heart flutters??" I asked her knowing damm well she is gonna yes because she is not giving me and my words any attention and so I will use that.

"Yes of course a hundred times yes...." I knew it and with a smirk on my face and she looked confused but before she could realize I replied.

"So did I made your heart flutter too that's why you are telling me not to call sweetheart." The look on her face was gonna be something I will always remember. Shock was understatement for the look she has on her face. 

"You- ugh nevermind call me whatever you want gaesaekki." She said with a tight-lipped smile. Why do I feel she just cursed me? And she just went away with that guy who looking confused all time leaving me here wondering.

(Gaesaekki= jerk)

I too left from there and was going to bhaiya and didi to complete the work. Soon we were done with a week work and now we were going out in a cafe to complete some of the work there since we were too bored in that boring class so yeah for bonding session. We only had two activa one was mine and other one of bhaiya. So we decided to have a pair and I know very well bhaiya is gonna pair me with this girl because even he ships me with that girl for I don't know what reason but before he could do that, I asked didi to get on my activa and told bhaiya that we can meet directly at cafe.

Meanwhile both bhaiya and sweetheart was wondering what actually happened.

" I was gonna suggest that you and Misha can go together on my activa but well never mind. Let's go it's us now." Bhaiya said and now both of them were laughing and coming together.

Damm why I'm not liking this when I was the one who suggested and did this. What are they even laughing. She never laughs like this when she was with me. Wait am I jealous. Oh hell na I'm not. It must be because she ignores, and I don't like her yeah that's why I'm doing things which I don't even like.

Soon we all reached and settled down at a table in corner. And she was sitting infront of me and bhaiya beside her. And I was not liking how he was so close to her. I did thing which I never imagined I would do. I stomped on her leg and to which she glared at me and was back again talking to bhaiya. Did she again ignore me? Well I again stomped her foot and this time harder and she groan in pain and I smirked and said 

"Oops sorry I didn't know it was your foot."

" So were you going to stomp on bhaiya foot ??" She said and that's why I talk to her. She and her remarks. 

" No sweetheart why were you jealous it was not for you?" I said and everyone was shocked. Before she could reply, bhaiya came in between and said

"Both of you stop now. Jamin tu idhar aa meri seat pe warna tum dono ke bickering me kabhi kaam nhi hoga katam. Ye time me bonding karni chahiye tumhe naki bickering." With that bhaiya changed seats with me and was now infront of her. 

(Jamin, you come here at my seat or else you both will continue bickering and work will never be finish. Its time for you to bond not to bicker.)

And with that we all went to work while she murmured a small gaesaekki which was audible to me only. And I smiled at her. 

Soon we all finished the work for today and decided to at a river side area to spend some time. We decided to ask other friends of bhaiya which most of them were seniors of our previous school. 

And then we all went to that place, and it was peaceful there. I always love peace unlike someone else who is definition of chaos. I looked at her and first time I was seeing her so peaceful. She had her eyes closed her hair was all over her face and she was smiling. She was looking at peace and by looking at her peace I found myself drawing to her more and more. But like I said she is definition of chaos. She opened her eyes and caught me looking at her. So I just smiled and mouthed "sweetheart" and she glared at me and mouthed "gaesaekki" and looked away. And when I turned around, I got caught by bhaiya who was looking at me and smiling. 

" You are smiling ear to ear which I have never seen once even when you win trophy in table tennis." Bhaiya said that and went away by saying 

"Good keep it up I'm happy to see you like this."

I was smiling ear to ear which I never did before, but I did it with her. No, I didn't bhaiya must be teasing me. She is someone I would never even consider my friend. She is just a distraction which I never want. I think it's time to stop fooling around with that girl JAMIN AGRAWAL.

________________________________________________________________________________

So yeah I updated this chapter quite late as I was busy in making edits for this story. Hope yall enjoy this chapter. And what do you think Jamin will do now?

Thank You!!!

HAPPY READING!!!