CHAPTER 5

Meher pov :

We were now at a riverside place and that gaesaekki seriously teasing me here too with that SWEETHEART. The way I want to kill that guy so much. I was talking to Misha didi when I saw him again. That guy is not leaving my back even when we have finished the garba class. God why does it has to be him and wait who invited him? Was it Dinu bhaiya or that fucking guy? He looked at me and was also looking shock. Great Meher what a start you will have with him.

Bhaiya sensed the awkwardness and decided to come for my rescue.

"Well its seem like I don't need to introduce you both right?" Bhaiya asked and with that saying Jamin also came here.

"Yes "

"No" 

We both looked at each other. Why the fuck is he even no? Can't he just pretend he don't know me.

" Well I know her from garba class we went last year. She was quite famous there you know maybe that's why she didn't recognized me. Or maybe she is forgetful because she did send me request on Instagram." He said that while giving me sweetest smile he could give. I will kill him tonight and wait what does he mean by being famous??

"Ohh yeah you are that senior bhaiya na who usually take photos and videos during events. Yeah I just remembered now. I wanted to ask you for photos of Ganesh murti exhibition that's why I sent you request but I forgot. But I didn't know you were in garba class." I said while giving him sweetest smile of mine. 

" Yaa I can understand since your focus and attention were something else." He said with a smirk and the way I want to kill him right now.

" Yeah it was on my garba unlike someone I know who had a girlfriend but still focused on some other girl." I replied sarcastically and smiled at him while he was speechless as he should.

" Seems like some good drama you had sweetheart." Of course, how can it be possible that THE JAMIN will stay quiet and why is this Jay choking when he heard him saying sweetheart.

" Of course, gaesaekki since you know I like drama ALOT like you who likes to stare at buildings and laugh with your girlfriend in between lectures." I replied savagely and he was shocked too.

" Seems like you paid quite attention to me sweetheart." What else can I expect from this guy.

" Well shouldn't you be thankful then because as someone said I don't really pay attention to everyone."  Wait oh no shit Meher, you didn't just admit it. I looked at him and he was smirking. Ugh Meher think before you speak bhai. For that you need brain Meher. said my inner voice. Am I being targeted by my inner voice too now? Just great. 

Before that embarrassing moment could turned out worse bhaiya came to rescue and took all of us to take a stroll along riverbank. We were talking and having fun but bhaiya decided we all should bond over truth and dare game. We all agreed and formed a circle and sat down. I don't know from where this Jay bring the bottle but well never mind.

With that we played few rounds ad thankfully it still didn't land on me. And we spin again, and it landed on gaesaekki I mean Jamin. And yeah he was sitting in front of me. 

He decided to go with dare and me being me decided to give him worse dare known to mankind. 

" Well I will give you dare and yeah you can give me dare too if bottle ends up on me which I know won't be happening soon." I said confidently.

" Okay any dare na. Go ahead then. " He said that with a very knowing look. Did I ended up pushing myself into pit? Never mind let's give him dare not like I actually will have to do dare.

Loving Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें