CHAPTER 3

Meher pov:

Today was result day. And today I finally going to see him again after those 2 incidents which has kept me awake overthinking for I don't know how long and why. I reached college and meet all my friends and now we were all joking around how we are gonna fail knowing damm well we all are lying. My eyes met his, but he looked away. Never mind let's focus on results.

I went to check the results and as I should again top- 

WAIT WHAT??? IM SECOND HOW WHY???? WHO IS FIRST THEN??? AND IT WAS NONE OTHER THAN JAMIN FUCKING AGRAWAL.... 

He topped the semester when he doesn't even come to college. I was now glaring at that fucking Jamin who right now getting was getting congratulated by every fucking friends of his and even by some strangers. As I was glaring at that guy my dear bestie decided to make today her last day by opening her mouth.

" Meher I know you like him way too much but stop staring at poor guy or else he will get scared."

" Krihi my dear Krihi do you really want today to be your last day." I said that with a smile on my face.

" Well right now shouldnt you be concern about something else meri jaan ." she said sarcastically.

" Well he is so gone now ." With that I raced towards him, and he was already looking and was getting more and more confused. 

" You watch me next Semester no no actually every semester I will top now. This time I just let you top but from next time it will be me. So, watch yourself."

With those dramatic dialogues I made a dramatic exit. And then I heard my friends coming behind me when kruti suddenly shouted at me.

" OH MY GOD MEHER WHAT DID YOU ACTUALLY DID RIGHT NOW. YOU FUCKING CHALLENGE JAMIN AGRAWAL INFRONT OF WHOLE COLLEGE AND NOW EVERYONE IS GOSSIPING ABOUT YOU BOTH." 

" WELLL SO WHAT I WILL WIN THE CHALLENGE NO MATTER WHAT AND I DONT CARE WHAT OTHER GOSSIPS." I said that while realizing what shit I have just done.

" Well guys we are gonna have ACADEMICS RIVALS TO LOVERS SHITT." said my dear bestfriends who wants death today seriously. I glared at Divya and Krihi and said " SHUT UP I HATE HIM FOR STEALING MY SPOT. HE AND ME NEVER NOT EVEN IN MY WILDEST DREAM."

" YAA THATS WHY ITS GONNA BE IN REALITY. EVEN WE DONT WANT THAT AS DREAM. RIGHT GUYS?" Said my dear Divya. She is so gone when I find my JIJU. And why all of them are saying YES with so much enthusiasm.

With I just said bye to them not knowing what I did was going to be so big and gonna turn my life upside down.

Right now, I'm standing outside the room number 302 and with few other students. The reason is simple we have a fest coming up and so we all here applied for managing positions. This is one of the biggest fest of the college which goes on for 4 days continually. The problem is that I don't know anyone in this wing except for that guy and after that declaration I can't even talk to him. And that declaration went viral that now everyone in college knows about our rivalry.

As I was alone waiting for meetup to start, I can continuously feel some eyes on me but whenever I look around no one was looking. And there you see that fucking guy who is again using this very opportunity to socialize and make connections and here I'm currently editing new chapter of my book. Yes I write books on wattpad and this is my already 4th one and yeah as you can see, I'm quite famous online.

Someone enter the classroom breaking me from my thoughts and following the person in the classroom. And that bhaiya gave us all the instructions and pair us  in group of 4. And guess who I was paired with....

Yeah right with that fucking guy and 2 seniors who were also senior in our previous school. And on one WHOM I USE TO HAVE A CRUSH ON AND ONE WHO NOW KNOWS ME THANKS TO KRUTI. So I'm going to work with him woww yess. 

I went to him and said hi and was now talking to him when someone decided to come and interrupted the moment. This guy really decided to show up now. BHAGWANJI BAS EK MURDER MAAF KARDONA PLEASE.... 

" Hello Dinu bhaiya kese ho?" HE KNOWS HIM TOO MY DINU BHAIYA.

(How are you?)

" Aur Jamin kesa hai. Mene bahut achi cheez sun rha hu aaj kal vese ." He said teasingly while looking at me and of course I blushed.

(And Jamin how are you. I heard some very good things about you nowadays.)

 " Bhaiya aapne bhi sunna hai kya even?" I asked stupidly.

(Bhaiya even you heard about that?)

" Shayad abhi bola bhaiya ne sunna nhi kya. Lagta hai dimag ke sath ears bhi gye."

(I guess just now bhaiya said that. Even your ears are well along with your brain.)

" Are you Dinu bhaiya? No na then why are you replying on his behalf. Don't tell me bhaiya you have hired him as your secretary." I said while trying to control my laugh while bhaiya already was laughing and that guy was embarrassed. Well done Meher.

With that I met the other senior who was girl and was good friend of bhaiya and of course that fucking know everyone too. We got the work of managing the finance and registration for day 1 of the fest and for dance competition registration. 

We decided to start registration from next week and now we are arranging few things. Right now, I was ordered to ask for class or a area which is free for 2 hours for a week. And this guy beside me was also given task of asking permissions for finance things and budget related things and that's why we are now going together with a awkward silence. I decided to scroll my wattpad which was entirely bad idea because my clumsy self again trip on stairs and was going to fall but well here I got my Kdrama moment with the guy I hate.

Great my friends are gonna love this tea way too much.  And with that I pushed him away and said " No need for that I can balance myself very well. Bye come from another way. I don't know why they kept us in same team even when they know we are enemies."

" I don't know about that but now I'm really looking forward sweetheart."

Shock was understatement to what I felt. Did he just called me from one of my favorite nicknames my book bfs calls me? I'm gonna kill him. And he was already gone from there before I can even anything. Just wait next time you wont get away with that sweetheart. And why I'm blushing and kinda liking that. THE NICKNAME SWEETHEART IS RUINED FOR ME. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Yes I did a double update. Hope yall enjoy it.

Happy Reading!!!