CHAPTER 1

MEHER POV :

I woke up today again late damm it I will be late on first day of college great lets get ready fast or else I'm dead krihi will kill me. Oh damm take the name of devil why she is calling me . 

Krihi : Meher did u woke up meri jaan ?

Oh shit I can feel that sarcasm.

Meher : yes yes i did just few moment ago .

Krihi : I told you to wake up early its literally first day and you want us to be late seriously . 

Meher: I'm going maam subah subah phele hi chilane lagi .

(First thing in morning you do is start shouting)

And so I cut the call and did my routine and went to college . There you go I meet my bitch there see we reach at time but no she have to shout and scold me always grumpu kahi ki. I went to her and we started to bicker on our way to class as usual we do.

We now decided to become cat and dog in corridor and now were pushing each other. She pushed me so hard that I bumped into someone just wow Meher just wow on first day seriously. I turned around and said sorry to that person who I bumped into and now ran behind Krihi to have my revenge without realizing he was someone who would turn my life upside down soon.

And soon enough we met again in same class where is he is now answering every question and is now consider as topper. Am I jealous ? Nope not at all . Im dying from jealousy that guy wants to steal my spot he can never . But he kinda looks familiar I don't know but I feel like i have seen him somewhere but nvm. 

So from that day onwards I just ignore his existence and he even didn't know I exists or that's what I thought but we started to meet frequently whether it was outside the college or suring college time whenever I went for lectures or to canteen to gossips with friends.

The meeting outside the college also increase whether it was meeting him in navratri grounds or when I go to fun fairs. But still we never talk and i decided to keep it that way since its much better.

Soon I started to notice him more and then I realized why he was familiar because he was in my last school and in section beside me and 2nd ranker of my school. Thats the reason why he looked familiar and the way he shows up in my feed when I don't even follow him that's so crazy.

I told this to my one and only soulmate Krihi about him and the coincidences and guys that's what you called khudke pau pe khuladi marna (making troubles for myself). She started to tease me WITH THAT GUY NAME THAT FUCKING JAMIN NAME. And that's why guys you should never tell your bestfriend about any guy.

Now with her teasing we are going in college for giving exams of semster 1 and again to my surprise he and me in same class and wore matching clothes according to my bestfriend which in my defense we didn't. Now my crazy bestfriend is teasing me while we are going to keep our bags outside. And what a great timing just when i was about to enter class he was coming out of class which again lead us to bump almost but we didn't because he stopped midway and waited for me to go first and damm I realized that time how tall he is such a perfect match height difference .... wait no stop what's wrong with me. I should focus on my exam it will be much helpful.

After that scene I could see all the teasing incoming towards me and there you go Krihi is teasing the hell out of me right now and all I could think again and again about that scene. Let's hope I never have any interaction with him lets admire him from far because he and I are definitely different. 

With that we met again directly at college carnival where he and me again matched clothes but that was it we never talked or anything but that day a thought did came in my mind that he is so starboy coded meanwhile I'm so die for you coded which just again shows how different we are again and he looks like he will never like me nor I can do and I should never.

And after that we met again and I saw him with one of my guy friend does he know him? Let's see I should ask him soon. And with that last day of the year came where it was suit and saree day.

___________________________________________________________________________

Hello this is your author , i hope you all love the chapter 1 I will soon publish chapter 2 and since it will be my first story I will try to upload 2 or 3 chapter together .

Thank You and Happy Reading  !!!