CHAPTER 8

Jamin pov:

As she left today totally avoiding me for I don't know what reason. I was now lying in my bed and thinking about her and today's situation when suddenly CAT came and started to destroy my books again and now I was running behind her. Seriously I thought it would be fun to have a ginger cat but ITS A TROUBLEMAKER JUST LIKE SOMEONE. And yes I named her CAT because it's way too hassle to give a name. With that after fighting for my life with CAT I went to sleep.

I came to college early today to deposit fees and was going into allotted class when I Baisa alone in class dancing on I wanna be yours. It was couple dance which she was doing while keeping the door open. Well good for me I will now also take secretly her video and tease her later. Like you won't be watching it 1000 times daily my inner voice taunted. Shut up why would I she looks like a clown here I said. Yeah sure tell me after you realize you still every day in night before sleeping see your and her photo together daily said my inner voice. I might kill my inner voice. And with that I was lost in her dancing until I realized she has noticed my presence.

I wanted to say something but I don't know why we both were keeping this silence and background music was not helping at all. It was "yeh vadaa rha" and that song is my favorite. For us who hate each other so much we are weirdly similar like whether its cats or songs. And as we were staring and having eye contact moment, it was interrupted by one and only jinu bhaiya. 

"Tu yaha gate pe kyu khada hai or meher kitna tez music ha bhar tak awaz aarhi hai slow kar." he said and we both quickly pretended to look elsewhere while she was slowing down the music and me entering the class.

(Why are you standing at gate and Meher you are playing loud music slow it.)

We both today definitely were avoiding each other but bhaiya decided that nope he will make us do all work together and now we were going to 402 classroom because bhaiya said to go there and get some papers from here and talk to creatives head for overall decoration budget.

And now we were coming back after doing the work and ARGUING for 1000th time today.

"Everything seems garbage to a dustbin." she said. And now we were arguing about how I found designs for MUSIC EVENT CRINGE. 

"Yeah that's why even you are from China. Always like low quality things." I said and she was now coming from behind to hit me and there there I dodge her, but she was going to fall, and I don't know how I instantly caught her before she could fall. And now we were again in awkward position while having eye contact. My brain is telling me to let her go why are you holding onto her she is just distraction and blah blah but my heart is not letting me do so and suddenly I just pulled her closer to me without even realizing and now we both were blushing mess definitely.

" Are you planning to fall for me?" I asked her smirking.

"WHATTT NOO NEVER SHOULD I GIVE YOU MY ANTI DELULU PILLS?" She said while shouting definitely attracting attention of many people.

"Geeezz baisa don't shout." I said and now everyone gathered around us and was starting to click photos but before they could I made her stand and put my jacket around her head and grabbed her hands and started to run from there to some safe place. Why did you do that Jamin.

We were now in storeroom and was in last shelf hiding and we were way too close because the space was small so now we were cramping. She feels so smalls. We heard footsteps I move intuitively closer and bend myself down to her level and now our faces were too close our nose was touching. Her lips were looking so soft and kissable. I wonder what lip balm she uses. She was biting her lips and oh god the way I want to do things to her. I was staring at her lips and her eyes. They were capitivating me and if I moved one more step closer, I will kiss her and I know cons will be bad but at that moment I didn't care about anything and was leaning in to kiss her but before I could she turned her face other side.