CHAPTER 7

Meher pov :

I was so happy to win the competition and I think he did that on purpose but who cares. After that I went to Jamin. He was talking to my friends those traitors. He is looking handsome even in his casual clothes. God really took his time to make. I just went there embarrassed myself more and was going back with my friends. I check my phone only to find out that bitch save his number as Jamin the most handsome guy. Damm I can't even deny that I mean just look at him being so perfect and handsome. Yeah he is uselessly handsome. I don't know why I didn't change instead save him as Jamin the most handsome guy ever to exists. Let's not anyone know about this.

With that thoughts I went towards Jay to say him thanks for making me win the competition and was making plans with my friends to go out to eat something only to find out all of them ditching me. I went to Jay bhaiya to ask him if he wanna join and I can also say thanks to him only for him to say yes and getting his bestfriend in free. 

"Thankksss Jay bhaiya because of you I won the competition. If you want any help in future you can ask me okay." I said while looking at Vicky who was just staring at me.

"Arree isme kya thanks re. You are like my sister toh itna toh kari sakta hu." he said and I was shock by that statement. He thinks of me as his sister. Damm I will cry seriously as someone who has always been older one and never had a big brother this is touching.

(So what's thanks in this. You are like my sister so I can do this much.")

"Suree ab bhen bana diya hai ab aur pareshan karugi tujhe." I said with a smile.

(Suree now you have made me your sister so I will trouble you more.)

"Yeahhh suree you can vese bhi choti bhen chahiye thi as I'm a single child you know." he said with the same smile.

(Yeahhh suree you can already I wanted a small sister as I'm a single child you know.)

"Toh apke koi bhai bhen nhi?" I asked him.

(So you didn't had any siblings?)

"Tujhe dikhe the Navratri ke time. Meri mummy ke sath itna toh khelna hai tune roz bolti thi mujhe ki teri jesi beti chahiye thi unhe bhi." He said and I was utterly shock to listen to him.

(Did you see any of them during Navratri. My mom you played with her everyday and she tells me how she wanted a daughter.)

"Ohh woww lagta hai ab unki wish puri hogyi. Me jo aagyi hu ab dekhna sari property apne naam karwa lugi me." I said while laughing and jokingly.

(Ohh woww it look likes her wish is fulfilled. As I'm here now and watch me making your property mine.)

" Abhi toh ek Raksha Bandan bhi nhi banaya hai or abhi se property chahiye mere hisse ke bhi? " He said while laughing too.

(We still have not celebrated Raksha Bandan and you already want my part of property too.)

"Areee tum dono bas karo me bhi hu yaha pe." Vicky said and me and Jay looked at each other and it felt like some telepathy when we both said same thing to Vicky.

(Stop both of you even Im here right now.)

"Haa toh tu yaha se nikal jaa." We both looked at each other and laughed.

(Okay so you can go away from here.)

"Ab Vicky aadat dal de. Ab tujhe mujhe hi nhi mera mini version bhi jhelna padega." Jay said while laughing. 

(Now Vicky make it your habit. Now you have handled me and my mini version too.)

"Haa wahi ab Jay bhaiya ke sath me free me aane wali hu." I said while giving a high five to bhaiya while Vicky just sighed.